0
comments
|
Saturday, June 21, 2008
This Thursday, my brother and me had our birthday. I am really shocked to realise I am 28 now! My brother is now 20. Gods...I am 28!!! I feel so old! As I said before, I did not want to celebrate my birthday. So, this Thursday I just went to U and in the evening I was in my room watching my favorite KTV competition.
At my birthday, I was very happy with all the sweet wishes from my friends. The first one is Shan Shan, who sent me a sms at night. The second one is my buddy Nancy. This Monday, I met her at Amsterdam since I brought her the SPSS cd for her. She asked me why I didn't want to join this Friday's dinner and when she heard that my uncle was passed by, she supported me, which I appreciated alot. Too bad, that I could not cheer her up, since Nancy was not happy too...
Hoi Wan, another friend of mine, sent me a sms when she was in Portugal. I am touched since she was still thinking about me when she was abroad. Celeste was the first and the only one who gave me a phonecall. I am very glad to have these friends. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home