<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bou is back from his vacation. He brought my most-wanted-lens for me,
which is the Nikon 85mm f1.4 IF AF-D. It was a while ago that I was
at his house. His father said "Long time not seen karfee!".

Apart from the lens, Bou brought some very nice souvenir for me from
China, which is a silver piece of cup. It is very nice! The only bad
thing is that I forget to thank him after I open the present :P

This week, I have a shooting with Aletta. She was the first one, who
I contact for being my model for modelshooting. At that period, I did
not have my complete studio. The only things I have was, was my studio
flashes.

Aletta and I usually miss our schedules for shootings: when she is free,
I am busy and vice versa. There were also days which she cancel our
appointments. But this Thursday, we finally can shoot.

Before shooting, I show her the pics of my previous shooting. She doesn't
like any of them, because the pics are hardly editted in photoshop. I
was surprised with her comments. The only pics she liked, was the pics
of GaoFei. So, in stead of simply keep things as natural as possible,
I am drived to show my photoshop skills :P. Below are her first serie
of shots, taken with D2Hs and 85mm and 28-70mm:



















NOTE: these are only the first few shots of her.

Working with Aletta was not easy. Maybe I was tired and I did not give
many instructions. This week, I slept very short. Maybe Aletta is a
little too tall for me :P If I am not wrong, she is 1.76m. When I look
back at my shots, I think something is wrong in the pics, but I cannot
tell what the wrong thing is. If you notice what the pictures are
missing, do let me know.

Apart from shooting, I am also organising a badminton tournaments for
students and staff of the 13th floor and the 18th floor. The bad thing
is that the sportcentre in Delft is still not open, because they are
working on destroying our Architect building. Dutch people are over 65
years old who cycling on thier bike, when we are talking their work
performance. They are extremely slow and take care of too many things
that are not all necessary. They start with destroying the archi
building direct after the fire. Now, it is 1 week after the fire. The
building is still there! The only thing that they have taken off, are
just minor blocks on the roof top. I really do not appreciate the way
of how they work.

I walked every day from Delft station to my U, because the bus still
strikes. Every year, they will strike. The main reason is because of
their salary. Sometimes, I am really getting sick of living in Holland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home