0
comments
|
Sunday, April 27, 2008
This week, I received the result back from the last exam. I am so disappointed with my result. It is a 5, a FAIL! I cannot believe that I will fail since I got a good feeling for that exam. It is really depressing when the good feeling is there, but get a result back that is not good! This takes some of my confidences away....Because of this, I have no mood for doing things for my study.
While I lost my motivation, I finish with my programming in C. I also get all the components to test the snesor of my supervisor and the C code that I wrote for her. When I want to start with hardware testing, I am pushed back by my supervisor and the technician, Piet. Piet gave a lot of critiques. Because of his critiques, I can test my understandings and being sharp all the time. Thanks Piet for being so critic to me! Dafina wants me to work in a more structure way. Working in a structure way means for me take a longer time to work things out. Next week, there is an one week vacation. Which is now very bad since I cannot continue to work on my testing procedures. I am really curious about the code I wrote in C which I can only test with the hardware that I am building. Those who are familar with programming in microcontroller + other discrete components, know that debugging can be only in the software and in the hardware environments. Missing one of them means you cannot do anything.
So far my schoollife. Yesterday, I was going to a kind of open-area concert. Take a look HERE. I really like concert. When I go back to Singapore, I want to go to a concert. Ya, I love music. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home