<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ya, I suppose not being at home this weekend. But things turn out very bad this week.

Last Sunday, I ordered many stuff for my studio photography from two different stores. They suppose to deliver the items at Tuesday, which I had a meeting with Paddy, Dafina and a P.hD. Eduardo. We were discussing about my M.Sc. project. I was very surprised that they gave me many good tips which I can use and think about.

Anyway, after the meeting I have some things that I have looked into more details. I am glad to have good feedbacks. When I have a discussion, I am looking forward for opinions and attacks from others. Since from their words, I usually can learn alot.

My project goes well. The horrible thing is in the ordering the products. According to the post-office, all the items were shipped and received. I did not have any letters or stuff in which they tell me that my items were collected. I asked my neighbours and they said that they did not have my items. I trust them and I gave the two stores a call the next day, where I ordered the products.

Store A said that the items were collected and they did not feel any sympathy for their client. I really did not like store A, because they made mistakes twice! Why twice? I ordered the backgroundsupporter before (last December). When they delivered the supporter, there was a huge knock in one of the vertical rods. I sent them the item back and last week, ya I know it took ridiculous long, I get it back. After collecting the backgroundsupporter, which was delivered at my friend's house and after checking the it again, I noticed that they sent me the wrong set! I really say "oh my god!". They asked me to sent them back after I took pics of the items.

There are couple things that they do very bad: first of all, they blame me of the small scrape that I noticed when I open the box. They blame on me because I was forgotton to send them the bag, which was a kind of protection. Come on, I put all the units of the backgroundsupporter in a plastic bag and when I open the box, those units were not in the plastic bag. Am I really wrong?
Secondly, they push the responsability very easy to the post-office service. In the phone, they said finally that they will try to find out. But in the e-mail, they said that I better called the post-office service by myself. I ask myself: who is the one who is in charge with the transport? Who is the one who choose TNT as their transport team? Who knows better when the items were shipped, etc.?

Maybe I have done a big mistake too. That is that I give them an opportunity to do a better job. After receiving the bad backgroundsupporter, I should not give them the second chance by my second order. And I should not order in that store, which is 10 Euro cheaper than others. The lesson is clear. My principle of life is, I only will give once chance to people. Since this store does not know how to do a good job, they lost me as their client and my ways to be nice to them.

So far about store A. Store B did surprised me as well. When I said that I did not get my items, which supposed to be collected, they immediately say: "That is not our business!". That fires my heart man! I said fine and later I sent them a very furious e-mail in which I ask them a favor to trace where the items were. If they did not want to help me, then they have to face the Consumer's Association. Surprisely, they are very afraid of my e-mail and I noticed that they work very hard to get info of the lost shipping. I sent them an e-mail later, because I was running out of my time. I had to move to Eindhoven that day.

Now I know where my items are. They seem to be collected by someone who lives in 374 of my appartment. It seems that that person is my neighbour, because I live in the 376, but this is not the case. Next week, I will try to knock on the 374's door to check if he/she has my items.

Guess what?! This happened at the Valentine day! The day which many people were very happy. Holding hand in hand, walking down the streets and cuddle each others, while I faced to all these stupid phonecalls and settle all the things down. But I am not the worst. Jimmy is the worst at that day, because he lost the competition of Shell. At the Valentine day, Faruk, Shabir, Wati, Salleh and me were supporting Jimmy. We all went to TU Eindhoven. Before Jimmy's presentation, he got an interview at the radio centre about his work. It was great, but too bad that he was not chosen as the one with the most promising innovative idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home