<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Monday, February 11, 2008

I skipped working today since I totally have no mood to work. In stead of going to work, I spend my hours in reading for my oral since I want to do apply for an oral very soon.

Last week, I get the result back from the very tough course: Analog IC Design. This time, my result is not what I have hoped for. I have no mood to redo this exam, since I do not need to go for an honor degree anymore. Although I pass for that course with an 8, Sing and J.W. failed both for that exams. J.W. has worked very hard for that course and when we met each other for discussion, I noticed that he understood things quite well. However, he failed which surprised me a bit.

The evening before the exam, I showed Sing how to solve specific problems of the exams that came back regularly. If he understood my very fast tuition, he will get 50% of the whole exam correct. Indeed he got 50% plus bonus points from homework correct. Then he should get a 4 out of 10 and he did. But a 4 is a fail.

So far, my exam of last month. This month I want to do an oral. Hopefully I will pass since I am a very bad in learning stuff by heart. I lost my patience to know the facts.

Concerning with my M.Sc. project, it goes very well. Last week, I finally could start doing new measurements. The results are extremely good. Tomorrow I have good things to show to Dafina. The end of spending time in TNO almost ends. The start with new life in Delft and at Eurasmus Medical Centre almost start. I am so excited!

Last Wednesday, I also attend the meeting of Dafina, Paddy, Arie (one of my supervisors from TNO) doctors and student from medical study at Erasmus University for discussing about the CO2, and O2 project. It was my first time to see all the very smart people together in one table. Among all the smarties, I am the most stupidest one. The one with the lowest degree. All of them are at least P.hD. degree and I only have my crumb B.Sc. degree. Anyway, I liked the way of how they discuss about the project.

I received an e-mail of the conference in which they said they have extended the deadline for handling the abstracts in. That might be bad for Dafina and me since that means we have more competition. Those who are interested in the conference, can click HERE.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dafina for discussing of my project. I also have planned a shooting this weekend. Gaofei will go to Rotterdam this Saturday and Izabella (a new model) will come along this Sunday. So, this week, this is the only blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home