<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, February 09, 2008

Last weekend, I did not go to home, since I promised Bou to give a KTV party,
because of that Sing is leaving for China for his exchange programme. At
Wednesday, he bought Chinese cakes and brought them to Albumprinter.


From left to right and from up to down: Rudy (full time QC), me,
Tantra, Sing and Gabor (QC manager). This picture was taken in
the canteen.


Now we have have more companies. In this picture, the editor
builders are included. All the grouppics are taken by Barbara,
the account manager.

Last week, Jennifer (Jimmy's sister) came along to my place to do shooting.
Although, I did the studio shooting before with Gaofei, I encoutered a lot of
problem to set the white balance correctly with my new cam, which is D2hS.
The skin colors on the display of this camera looks like very saturated, while
on my calibrated CRT looks fine. Since this cam is very new to me, I have to
play with it more to understand him better.

The shooting of Jennifer ran into a big mess. While we wanted to start taking
pics, her boyfriend called her. It seemed that they had a very serious thing
to discuss. The final result of the call was break up. At that moment, I had
totally no idea what I should do or say. Jennifer was not sad, but she was
scared, because her ex-boyfriend threatened her.

After a short talk with Jennifer, she left my room and heading home. I sent
her text messages the next day to check how she was. I am glad she was fine.

Anyway, the weekend start with a very nice wedding-fashionshow. Bou, Fung,
CK and his four friends and me, went to Rijswijk to attend the fashionshow.
Bou left earlier because he had an appointment with his friends. After the
first catwalk, CK and his friends left too. Only Fung and me were left and
we decided to wait for the next and the last catwalk.

The catwalk is very nice. The perfomance differs from the ones I saw before
in Malaysia, Singapore and in Rotterdam. During the catwalk, there was also
dancing. A very remarkable thing was that many models are (looking) pretty
old.


I find a very good place to shoot.


The dancing show starts. This lady looks for me much younger
compare to the other models.


From all the models, I like this one the most.


Guess what they are doing before you scroll down.


Yeeeew! They kiss!!!

My last Sunday started with a call from Petty. I am very glad that she
came to my place to join the KTV and being my model for shooting.
Although we plannned to shoot, we started talking and talking till we
got hungry. We went to Sabu Sabu (Japanese restaurant) for having
lunch. We spent there for 1,5 hours and when we came back, Fung
arrived. Very soon Faruk and his sister arrived too. Before we could
start shooting, other people came too where we immediately end the
shooting since we started KTV.


This is Petty. She had attened Miss Benelux Peagant and won
a prize too!


Zhao Duan brought 3 new girls with him to join KTV. The
KTV itself was nice. I add the groupphoto of the KTV event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home