1
comments
|
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I just post my previous entry and now I post a new one. Suddenly I want to share something with you. This entry might to bring many people' eyebrows up since you rarely will hear me talking about this.
In some people' eyes, they might find me a very lucky guy who know alot of pretty girls who are also become my friends. I can easily get along with many people. When I look around of what I have, it is really amazing. As a student, whose parents are from a very common class, I feel very lucky to have so many good things. I have a very big and nice room, that is located in the centre of Rotterdam. In my room, I have high end audio system and a big TV screen. Besides, I have my own studio. Besides, I like taking pics. I own many top equipments of Nikon brand. It is really amazing of how I did that.
Talking about friends, I feel I am very lucky too. I have many good friends around me. They will always offer their hands to help me when I ask them for their favor. Although, I have many friends, there is someone who I really like to know, but never have got the chance to know.
Many years back, I met a girl in the library of my U. I noticed that she could not log in the computer. I wanted to help her, but I did not know what I can do for her. She then left the library.
The first glance I saw her, I do think she is someone very special, which I cannot describe. I know many friends. Many pretties and many good hearted. Logically, I should have some feeling for them. But I don't! From so many years, there is only one girl who can attracts my attention. Although she did not nothing, I always want to look at her when I know she is there.
Do I fall in love with her? No! So far, I talk this to Celeste and Airin. I like to know her more. But this will be very hard, since this week, she said that she did not study at my U anymore.
In my life, I can get everything I like. No matter how hard it is, I will get that finally. But talking about her, I really do not have any control. I really want to find out what the thing is that picks up my attention away. When I saw her at my U in the canteen, I did not know what I should say. Many time, when I was with some friends (mainly females) in the canteen, she might be there. I think that in her mind I am kind of player, who likes hunting for girls. When I get a chance to talk to her, I do not know what I want to say. In contrast to her friend, who I easily can talk to. It is also very recently that I know her name and msn.
Since this year, I work on my M.Sc. project and because I started with my research in Zeist, I did not see her anymore. When I came to Delft, I also did not see her during the breaks. This week, when I chatted with her friend on msn, she said that she did not study at TU anymore, which surprises me. The most pity to hear is that the girl who attracts my attention also moves out TU.
I tell to many people to grab the chances when there are around. Regrets are one of the most painful things of our life. So, remember to do the things you like to do! Don't let it go! If you do not know what you to do, do share with your true friends. Remember that there is only one chance! If you let it go, there is no way return.

1 Comments:
Mooi geschreven :)
Ai
3:18 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home