<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Many people think I like brandy things. This wrong way of thinking is commonly made when they just know me, since they see me wear brandy clothes. But do they know why I have so many brandy clothes? And do they know that they are very old. And do they also know I have many non-branded clothes as well? Let me write something about the brandy shoes I like to buy when I go on shopping. Then hopefully you also know why I only like one girl only.

I do not shop alot. Simply because I do not have money for shopping. But I do not mind to shop with my girly friends, since I can see what my taste is compare to the one of what a girl likes. Nowadays, my girly friends shop with their boyfriend and me don't have money to spend on buying.

When I go on shopping for shoes, the brand is always fixed: Hugo Boss. The first reaction from my friend: see, he only likes brandy stuff. I buy things I like only. No matter it is brandy or not. But for shoes I only choose Hugo Boss. Why? Because it is the only one brand that can give me comfort and ensure long lifetime. In the past I have had some other brand shoes. Some of them are even more better branded than Hugo Boss. But they all disappoint me. So, why do I look for others while I have already found the one that suits me well? Of course there are many other brands that are much better (in terms of quality) than Hugo Boss that I might not discover yet. But I simply choose Hugo Boss because it serves me well for many years.

Many friends of mine think I am a very high demanding guy if we talk about girls. This idea might come from the fact that I have too many girly friends that none of them are the one I like to be mine. Like in a shoes shop, there are many of them. They are everywhere and they are tons of them. Also there are many brands. But it does not mean I like all the brandy ones.

Once I was a young kid, the choice to buy a pair of shoes is very limited. Simply because I do not have money and they do not have my size. In my younger ages, I live among the Dutch people. They are very nice, but if have the choice of having a relationship with I girl I prefer, goes for an Asian girl. Why? I think, my parents can communicate with her well and so do I. Although my parents do not care with which kind of people I come home, I would like to go for an Asian myself also. Because of this thought and because I did not get in touch with the Asian people, my choices are very limited. Like the days when I was young and could not buy the brandy shoes.

When I grow up, I start making money and feet size is fine. Now I can buy many kind of shoes I like. The switch point of not-knowning-Asians to knowking-only-Asians starts when I go to study in TU Delft. I get know many and many Asian friends. Almost all of them are girls. I do not know why I only know girls and rarely guys. But that is fine for me.

The very few guy friends of mine are kind of envy me knowing so many girly friends. They are very nice and they look good too. Although they are so perfect, they are not the one I am searching for. Like the many kind of shoes they have in store. There are many choices, many brands, but I only go for one brand only. Of course there are many better brandy shoes than Hugo Boss. But I am very satisfied with Hugo Boss. Like when I find a girl I like and vice versa, I really want to stick to that girl only. I really do not understand why nowadays people usually can so easily fall in love and with final result that they break up easily as the way they know each other or having a tough life because lasting the relationship to reject to end.

When I buy Hugo Boss shoes, I can wear them for years. The shoes might look terrible after a while, but I still wear them because I simply like them. I do not like to change them for new ones, no matter if they are from the same brand. I have only two feet which I only can take 1 pair of shoes. So, I also have 1 heart for 1 girl only. The girl I finally choose will hopefully be a good girl and there are no doubt better ones. But I am already very happy with the one I pick and I do not want a better one. Many people do not understand what satisfation means. That is why they keep searching and trying.

So, please be aware of your choices. I am not talking about shoes, but also in terms of relationship and many other things. If you wanna go for a steady relationship, you have a "steady" mind first.

The one who visist my blog today, I want to wish them Merry Christmas! Thank Francis for coming along my blog regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home