<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, September 02, 2007

A few weeks ago, LeLe stayed at my house for 2 weeks plus. She growns up again! I am very happy to see her again since I really like this little girl. Let me show you her latest look.


Tata, this is how she looks right now. But now she is very shy on the camera.

A very typical thing of LeLe is that she is very happy. She always smiles and you can see that inside her, she is very kai xin.


Look at the face of LeLe and my little brother. My little brother
teaches her how to play Nitendo DS. I always hear they are laughing
in my mother's room while they are playing.



My brother speaks Dutch to her since LeLe doesn't understand
what my brother says in Mandarin. :P



Surprisely, LeLe's Dutch is very good! But we all know that she is smart.


Okay, once more shot of my little brother and LeLe.

I really wish to have a daughter just like LeLe. But it is very hard for me to make it true since I need to pass many levels:P First I need to find a girl who likes and understand me. Second, having a nice house for both of us. Third, marrying and having a stable income. Fourth, having kids and hopefully our kids are healthy and being so cute as LeLe :P

I have many and many things that many people don't have. But there are also thing that I really want what many people have. I will see if I can get everything I want later. :P

Oh, I forget to mention that LeLe's little sister also comes to our house. Her name is Leena. She is very sticked to LeLe. Her voice is very cute! But she does not like people to hold her etc. Here are the pics of the two sisters.


They are watching shows on internet.


Taken from another angle.


Finally she gets tired while LeLe is playing games.


14July07
Today, it is the birthday of my friend Lili. She told me that she will go oversea with her boyfriend for celebrating. It should be very nice! While she is celebrating her birthday, I am exploring Paris. Although I live in Holland for so many years and Paris is just 3hours away from Rotterdam, I have never been there. :P

I always want to visit Paris. But I don't have a 'suitable' friend who likes to visit that big city with me. Anyway, Paris is very nice! I am very surprised that I do understand quite a lot French. Here I have a street shot of Paris:


Street shots in Paris.


This place is very nearby the hostel where we live.


The huge building behind YL and Cindy is one of the very expensive
hotels in Paris. This hotel is very huge! It just look like a Palais.


Again, but now Sixiu's turn.


This is one of the highest that we want to visit. I forget the place
already :P



Still in that place. The two ladies are playing.


The last shot of that garden.


Somewhere in Paris. We are on our way to Louvre.


One more of on our way photo.

It is a very special day in Paris, because today it is the National Holiday! That is why so many things are free. To my surprise, Paris is not extremely crowded.

The pics below are the very well known of Paris:


This is Louvre! Very nice square and a gigantic museum under the
ground. If you want to visit this place in details, it will costs you
one whole day!


A groupphoto of the ladies.


Other side of Louvre.


I personally like this picture very much!


Now we enter in Louvre. Look at their happy faces!


Of course, we won't forget her :P


Cindy with Mona Lisa.

After Louvre, we move to see other highlight, which is Notre Dame. In the evening we see fantastic firework at the rooftop of the cathedral!!! It is the most beautiful firework I have ever seen. My heart is aching since I miss my tripod, since that is lost during the transportation! I am really mad at the airlines' companies.


On our way to Notre Dame.


Voila, Notre Dame c'est ici!


Another shot. We are in teh que for entering the cathedral.

Oh, I forget to mention about other thing we have visited. It is kind of art building. That building looks very weird. It is so famous of its weird buidling. Here are the shots of that weird building:


The weird building.


Now a normal shot :P

Our day ends with looking at the sunset in the rooftop of Notre Dame. The cathedral is very crowded and it is very hard to take pics. That is why my shots turn out very bad.


Cindy with the sunset in Paris.


Finally, I put my camera somewhere to shoot nightshot. This one
of the snapshots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home