<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
2 comments | Sunday, June 03, 2007

It has been a while that I write something here. The last update was adding a chatbox in my blog. I have to thank Francis to brings this idea to me.

Time flies. This week, I expect a friend visiting me in Holland. I know him by shooting IR pics. He comes from Singapore and he tours in Europe for working purposes (I guess). Anyway, I am very glad to see him again. I really wonder how the day is when I see him since we haven't seen and talked for one year.

In the meantime, I have done a lot of things. Not social things, but many things for studies and work. For instance, last weekend, I have written two reports that I have sent to my professors. And this weekend I have applied for the exams of this last semester. I have 5 exams!!! 4 of them are killing me since for these 4 I need to learn all the little details by heart. They are all orals.

I am a person who cannot keep things in my mind. That is why I am afraid for the exams which they only require you to remind that A stands for Apple, B for Boy etc. Nothing much about why A stands for Apple you have to understand. I really don't like that kind of exams since I fail very easy.

Anyway, besides the coming exams, I have spent too much money on buying lenses for my camera. But now I have the trinity: the best lens of Nikon, which are
  1. Nikon 17-35mm AFS f2.8
  2. Nikon 28-70mm AFS f2.8
  3. Nikon 80-200mm AFS f2.8
Stan told me today that I should pics and not keep buying. I agree with him, since when I keep buying and do not shoot (well) I like a collector and not a photographer. I really wanna do serious shootings, but time does not allow me to do that.

Many people might envy me for all the things (not only my lenses) I own. In some people' eyes, I am seen as a guy with money. And others might think that I am so lucky to know so many girls as being my friends.

Well, I think there is no point for envying since everyone has his or her own thing(s) that others don't have. Besides, I am not a rich guy. If you know how to spend your money at the correct way plus if you know how to get miney, you will get almost everything that are priced. It is too bad that I cannot 'buy' a kid as being my kid. :P A few weeks ago, I saw a movie about a very little girl with her father. That girl is very cute and I like the daugther-father relationship. If I have someone who loves me and if I have my own kids, I feel that I am the happiest man on this world :p But Stan told me that finding a girl who loves me, plus likes my family and friends, is very difficult. Again, I agree with him since so far, I am not able to touch someone's heart.

I don't understand why my friends are 90% of girls. But why do people care about this point? The most important of being friends, is the contact, careness and honesty. There is no need to have many friends, since I believe that true friends are only a few.

The last thing that I want to share is about the MSc projects. I hope I can start with my MSc thesis prjects after this summer holiday. This week, I have discussed with a professor about his offers. He has a great offer! It is pretty hard to make my choice. But finally my choice is about removing cancer cells in human brain. If my professor can get this projects, he probably will pass it to me. I am really looking forward to take that project! It is very complicated with no doubt since I have to know how to detect what cancer tissues are and how to remove it. Plus the device, which is only 2mm by 2mm, must be able to communicate with outside the world. The power consumption might be an issue to consider too. All these stuff must be very well outlined within 8months. Very challenging! Hopefully I can handle that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karfee,

Nice to see your post again. Same here, I have been really busy at work, putting in 99% efficiency level to prevent myself from more OverTime. Envious is just a very fine line between jealousy and admiration. And I am sure all (if not most) of your friends feel the latter for you. Just like me... Hehe. Yes, decide on whether you prefer to be a collector or a photographer. =P But regardless, make sure you take some pics (It better be nice) for me in time to come yah... =)

Enjoy your life!

5:47 pm

 
Blogger haha said...

Hey!

I am very glad to see you write something in my blog. I am interested in reading the things you get through. So, if you don't mind, please share them with me ba ;)

I personally think there is nothing I have that people might be admiring at. I like as other billion Asian from earth.

Yesterday, I was not happy. Hehehe, but time will take my sadness away.

Thanks for tagging!

5:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home