0
comments
|
Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today I watch a movie with my mom that I have downloaded from Wangyan's computer. It is a Japanese movie with Chinese subtitle only. However, I do not understand the Chinese characters very well. My mom helps me with the part that I do not understand.
About the movie:
It is a very nice movie!!! One may think it is very boring because in this movie there is no "action" like explosion, fight, etc. But I like movies that can let me think or a movie that has some moral or a good sketch of the reality. This movie gives a draw of how a fresh-born dog is teached to be a good dog, so that he can help people who are blind. I am really amazed of how dogs can learn things from human. And surprisely, they do understand us too. Such a dog is able to communicate with his/her boss. But the boss must also be able to communicate with his/her dog too. This movie give a sketch of how a man builds up a (good) relationship with the dog. I would recommend everyone to see this movie since it is a very nice movie that you cannot miss. Maybe one has to watch with your loved ones since this movue is very touching too!
From this movie, I notice that dog's life is not easy. I mean those dogs that have to take care of their boss (blind people). Staring from very young age, they are educated to able to "talk" to the boss in the future. They have to know what they should do in any kind of situation. I wonder what will happen to those dogs who are not easy to be taught. I am afraid that they become hit or be very badly treated by their trainee or their boss. Once the dogs are able to take care of the blind people, they are attached to blind people. From that moment, the dogs have to do their job for their whole life. We, human, can stop anytime we want. We, human, can choose our own way of living. We, human, can choose things we like. For those dog, their fate is already determined when they enter this world. There is no freedom for them. They are pushed to learn and they are teached to obey their boss.
I remember that I have had a dog when I was very young and when I lived in Malaysia. My dog was also a very adorable pet. But my dog passed by by a car accident. At that day, my dog was playing outside. I waited for him to come home the whole day. It rained very heavy. Finally I am told that my dog had left us.
I do understand how hard it would be for the man to say goodbye to the dog. I also do understand how difficult it would be for the dog to wait for his boss. If "a couple" is being seperated from each other, life has no nice meaning for the other one...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home