<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
2 comments | Saturday, February 17, 2007

I don't know where I should start with. But it seems that I am doing very bad with respect to my study. First I fail for my Nuclear exam. For that exam, I lost all my motivation to study. I don't know why, but that course bores me so much. I finally don't want to look at the books or slides before the exam takes place.

The last week, I get my results back from my exams in January. All of them are too bad. I only pass for one subject!!! I have never been so bad. My marks were average a 8 in my Master and now I end up with "eggs". I really don't know what is wrong with me. I ask myself several times. I think I don't plan things very well and I also realize that I am not able to do many things simultaneously. That is why I give up my second Master: Biomedical Engineering. I only want to complete the minor and I have to satisfy with a certificate for Biomedical Engineering. Also, I have given up the medical course in Leiden. I think I need to take a break to breath before I can recap everything. But time flies. After a few weeks, my exams start again. In the meanwhile I want to prepare for the oral exam that is very important for me. I try to pick up myself in the coming few days.

Apart from my study result, I am also busy with doing my job as Student Assistance. Two weeks flies by already. Although the assignments of the first two weeks are quite simple, I have to work very hard for it: There are still many students who don't understand how to do the practical assignment. And it takes me quite a lot time and energy to explain things clear to them. The prepartion takes me also a lot of time. However, it will be more and more since the coming assignments are very tough. I am not sure if I am able to make things very clear...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karfee,

Sorry to hear about your exams, but no worries, there are always ups and downs in life and you did the right thing by giving some up and focus on other areas that you have interest in. You only have two hands, two legs and etc... and one brain. Give him a break sometimes lah... Hehe...

Take care Karfee!!!

Regards,
Shan Shan

10:48 am

 
Blogger haha said...

hey Shan Shan,

Thanks for dropping a message. Ya, i know what I should do. Thanks for your concern! :) You also have to take care!

2:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home