<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
1 comments | Sunday, November 12, 2006

Now it is Sunday! Tomorrow I have to get up very early for a course that I like to be attend. That course is Analog Integrated Circuit Design. I finish that course in Singapore, but redo this course since I wonder how this course is given in Delft. The comparison is in one respect not fair: this course in Delft is a Master course which in Singapore it is a Bachelor. Above, this course remains its complicity to understand.

I am a bit tired of doing my homework of Nuclear Physics. There are lots of things I do wrong which I do not understand why. At some respects I really under estimate this course. The pressure of this course is also present since next month I have an exam. Also, next week I have my nuclear tests too which also means that I have to prepare.

Apart doing my homework, I have also searched for some old books of the Bachelor about building filter structure. My memory becomes worse and worse. It is worse after the operation. By the way, I need those books to see how such a filter structure is built of. Within a couple of minutes I manage to get what the basic idea is. The way how to design a filter is very important for mine pacemaker. Tomorrow I can start building this structure for the application of my pacemaker.

Yesterday, at the restaurant, there are Singapore clients who have their dinner. At first sight, they seem be very cruel. They don’t talk very much and they look ‘mad’. One typical thing of them is, is that I smell something I always smell when I am in Singapore in the car of the husband of Hui Yee. It seems that many Singapore people have this smell.

By the way, I want to write what I have done this week.
Monday 6 November 2006
This day, my second quarter starts. That also means that it is the period that I have to work extremely hard. I have 8 – 9 exams. Above, I have projects and 2 essays that I have to finish. The pressure is absolutely present. When I look in my agenda, they are so many studie-related things planned. My days are also filled with lectures. Now I temporarily do not have time to meet my friends outside of Delft and Rotterdam or Groningen.

This day, it is big day for a study mate of me. It is her presentation of her Master thesis. It has been a long time ago that I see her since she did her thesis in Philips that is located in Eindhoven. By the way, we (my other study mates and me) call her Jin. Jin’s presentation was very clear and I noticed that she has lots of experience at the field where she had worked so hard in Philips now. Her mark of her Master thesis is very good too: 8!!! She was very glad since she allows to do PhD in Delft too.

Here there two photos of her:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Jin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A groupphoto

Tuesday 7 November 2006
This is the day that I have the least lectures. I have a gap between the lunch-break till 15:30h. I use this break for teaching Yan for her Dutch and it is also a day for working on my pacemaker project after the lectures, which is 17:30h. This week I didn’t work on the project since I have visitors from Amsterdam: On Yi and Airin!!! I am very happy that they visit me. I invite them to have a dinner in my room. I cooked the Singapore Chicken Rice for them. Before the dinner, I made some soups. They had cold since they had been outside whole day. A soup would warm them up first, then they could enjoy the dinner. After the dinner, they must get warm. So I bought ice-cream for them. When I was in the supermarket, I doubt which ice-cream I like to buy: Hagen-Dasz or Ben & Jerry. I finally chose the Ben and Jerry.
After the dinner we watched a movie. Time flied by when we have lots of joy. On Yi noticed that it was very late and they needed to rush to get the train.

The other days were nothing special. I bought a new cable for watching TV since the old cable is very bad which there is significant noise on the screen. I did watching movie this week while I have never done that before. There is tennis at TV. My woman tennisplayer favourite was playing! She is Martina Hingis. I like her very much because she always smiles no matter if she is losing or winning the game. And I like the way how she plays: very sporting. So far I saw her plays two games. She lost one and win one.

The last thing is about the party that Eileen holds. Last Friday she gave her graduation party to her friends. I was not attended at her party since it will be very late when I go to Groningen. But I helped her with preparing the food for her friends. Her boyfriend was also present. He was sleeping on her bed because he was too tired to make a move. Well, the foods that Eileen has prepared are all Singapore: Ota, Nasi Ruma and curry. Well, I might write all these names wrong. But I know what they are. Hehehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger MiSsMiNnY said...

Karfeeeeeeee!!! What smell?? All Singaporean have the same smell?! haha, i can't imagine that?! =o. Hw are you btw? Haven't talked with u on the phone for ages! Sorry!!!!!!! Lately i'm working and working, sleeping in a foreign country etc... U know =). I'll call u if i can okie? Think it'll be this Thursday, then i'll be in Holland but staying in a hotel in Maastricht.

Take Care for now okie!!!

1:22 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home