0
comments
|
Saturday, October 21, 2006
This week I come very late (after midnight) to my room (Rotterdam). It is because I have 2 appointments with my friends. The first appointment is in Amsterdam. We ate at the Bazar and we took pics of each other. At that day I didn't bring my camera with me since I already have many things to take with me to the Nuclear Institute. Anyway, the second appointment is with my two friends who are couple. I know them for a very long time too (around 7 years), especially Siu Mei (the girl). I know her boyfriend (Jok) via her. Jok called me this week to invite me to go to his appartment with his girlfriend to have a great dinner. He cooks for me which is very nice of him. After the dinner I talk to him about doing PhD and searching for jobs. Siu Mei brings me to the trainstation when I leave for Rotterdam. While we are walking she says that I should visit her and her boyfriend regularly. Also she says that I can stay at their appartment when Jok goes to oversea which I have to laugh. Siu Mei is good friend of me. She always sends me nice cards at my birthday which I appreciate it very much.
This week, serveral people ask me for doing their favor. I am surprised that people notice that I took pictures without showing my camera and seeing my pics. Maybe there is a text printed in my head which lets everybody know that I take pics. However, I am very glad to allow to do their favor. One of the things is about taking pictures of students and professors of the 15th floor of the electrical, maths and computer building (EWI-building). I am told by one of the students that a professor is suffering of lung-cancer and he and other students want to take pics of all the people of the 15th floor (computer department) to give the professor as a gift and support and with the hope that he will recover! And I am the lucky one who they ask for help. My first reaction is very shocking when I hear that the professor suffer of this serious illness altough I do not know him. If I can make him feel better with my pics, I will do my best to make the best shots, to make him feel much and much better.
This Friday, there is the first event organised by Frank and his students. Frank is a mentor as I am. At that event I took many pics. Those pics can be found at the forum. But here there are some shots shared.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

Frank is at pic #5. He has a baby blue shirt and he is the guy on the right. At that event, students get free drink for the first round. There is also a quiz that they can do. For each good answer they give, they will get a drink free. I enjoy his event and I am glad to see many students be present. Some of my students come too which makes me feel happier.
Today, I have created a self-made E-card to a friend/very far relative of me since it is her birthday. I want to add a song at the E-card that reminds me of her. But since I have to rush I am not able to do that. This is the song that reminds me of her:
我知道傷心不能改變甚麼 那麼 讓我誠實一點
誠實 難免有不能控制的宣洩 只要關上了門不必理誰
#一個人坐在空蕩包廂裡面 手機 讓它休息一夜
難 像切歌切掉回憶的畫面 眼淚不能流過十二點
*生日快樂 我對自己說 蠟燭點了 寂寞亮了
生日快樂 淚也融了 我要謝謝你給的你拿走的一切
@還愛你帶一點恨 還要時間 才能平衡
熱戀傷痕 幻滅重生 祝我生日快樂
Repeat #*@@
Hopefully she likes the Ecard that I made by myself and the sms I send to her.
The last thing I like to write is about Celeste. I am surprised by the amount of smsjes she sends to me today. I want to thank her for her concern of me. Now she is in Spain. Also another friend (Stephanie) is currently in oversea. People come and people leave...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home