0
comments
|
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Today I went to swim with my relatives. My uncle was even present since he was free. I remember the time that I did not know how to swim. My uncle always took care of me. After many years later we were together in the swimmingpool again. My uncle pays more and more attention on his health in the last few years. Being health is very important for me.
Well, I was in the swimming for hours. The time when I was swimming in Singapore with my friends, was really great. The time in Singapore was very great! These few days I was creating a slideshow with pictures I took and I burn them on DVD (with music) for a friend. This Wednesday I have a meeting with my friends who I meet in Singapore. I am really looking forward to it.
Sometimes I think about some matter of friendship. For me, it seems that friends are "coming" and "leaving". At the Primary School I usually played with a friend, calls Hide. When we went to the Secondary School we separated. We have no more contact from that day. At the Secondary School I had some friends who I used to talk to alot. But once we went to college we also have no much contact. Till the time when I attened at the University, I only have had Dutch friends. I did not know any Chinese people before, except my classmate who I know from the Primary School. At the study-time, I mainly know Chinese friends. There are many so-called friends who I know for years. But we never get close. And some of the friends who I get close with, seem to "dissapear". I mean, the contact is less and less.
Friends like the train I weekly take to and from my parents' house to my University. People who get into train like friends I meet in real life. During the trip some of them may leave the train (lose friends). There maybe new people will come in (new friends are created). Finally who will have the same destination as me? That is a question that never will be answered.
This coming Wednesday, a friend Mark will graduate. I try to be present during his presentation. However I have to ask two hours free since I have class in the Nuclear Institute. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I know Mark for more than 5 years. The last few years we weekly play badminton. Now he is leaving Delft and I don't know if I can meet him so easy. This year more and more friends will graduate too. It seems that the train is getting empty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home