1
comments
|
Sunday, September 17, 2006
This weekend when I came to home, I receive an invitation-letter of a company that offers me a part-time job. They like to talk to me tomorrow afternoon. But I am reminded by a classmate that I have lecture. I can't remember what job I have applied for. Currently I am only interested in the very big project. So, I decide to make a call to cancel the offer tomorrow morning.
Talking about the very big project, this weekend I receive an agreement to sign. I will do that in these few days and I am prepared to do a nice job for them. I don't know if I can handle such a huge task and responsibility by myself. But I believe that if you do your best, the results won't disappoint you. You may fail, but at least you have done your best and there is nothing to regret.
Another thing is that I find another nice part time job. It is giving lessons in Physics at the Secondary School. It is what I did a few years ago. I have written a letter to apply be a Physic teacher. I wonder if they need me. Time will tell.
The most beautiful thing is that a friend of me in Singapore is going to marry! I am very glad to hear that. It is a great pity that I won't be present at his most wonderful moment of his life. Hereby I wish him having a nice life with the one who can make him happy.
This week I am confronted with the questions of "when will you get a girlfriend?" by my friends and other people. I think that my mother is wondering too. I always joke with my friends that there is no one who likes me or that I am not attractive. However, all might be true. But I think having a relationship now may not be a good moment. Why? First of all, this year I will be very busy. I don't have time to get in touch with people. Second, I like to go oversea to finish my Master degree. Suppose that I have a girlfriend now, we will get seperate when I leave. Indeed, I can take her with me if she likes. But that will be very difficult.
I am very carefully with finding my One. I want her to be THE ONE. I told to myself, if I will have a girlfriend, I will give her all the best things of this world. My thought might be too "optimistic". But I really want to make this true!

1 Comments:
I'm sure u will succeed!!! =D
9:14 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home