<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
1 comments | Friday, August 11, 2006

In the last few days I thought about my research topic very hard: trying to improve the pacemaker design so the power consumption is reduced as much as possible. It is a very hard task since I face to many subjects in the Mathematics that even my two professors have no clue. People may wonder if I am doing my Master thesis which the answer is NO! I take this subject since I wish to contribute some good things for human life. And I have to thank my professor for supporting me.

After the exchange programme in Singapore, I finally know what I like to do in the near future. My main concern will be in the Medical field. Some of my friends may know why I like Medical matters. For those who does not know, it is very "paiseh".

Thinking about my reserch is very headache-ing! Reading the papers that my two professors gave to me, more and more questions arise. Despite of my research, I know to relax myself in Holland. Here there is nothing else you can do than watching TV. I am not a person who likes sitting in front of the sqaure box four hours. Except this time! A long time ago I downloaded tons of Singapore and Japanese dramas that I saved on my external harddrive. This summer I start to watch some of the Singapore dramas since I want to get the feeling back at the time I was in Singapore. My first Singapore drama is "Women of Times".

This is a very good drama! It is one of the best of Singapore dramas I have seen so far. I don't know why I have chosen this drama. It was just a random grab! After 2 episodes I realize what the title of the drama is. I have watched some Singapore dramas before, but I have to admit that they are not nice. The average score for all dramas was around 6/10. But in the past I only liked to watch those dramas with my good friend since I liked to share my most lovely things with her. But we couldn't make to watch dramas regulary since she was busy with her study, relationship and more. All those dramas are saved in my harddisc and finally my disc is full. Then I go to Singapore and now I am back. It is waste of my time and effort to download all the dramas without looking at them. I also want to see things from Singapore back as I mention before. So I decide to watch all the dramas alone. To be quite honest, I really want to watch with some friends, friends who also like the things I like to share with them. But I haven't asked any of my friends to watch with me. Why?

Anyway, in the "Women of Times" there are many things happened that I haven't expected. I like surprises since I am bored of the basic stories that you can find in the most TVB (Hong Kong) dramas. I like this drama very much since I think that this drama is quite realistic and well-thought in many aspects.

Now it is dinner time! I will continue later...

1 Comments:

Blogger MiSsMiNnY said...

Mi! Mi! Mi! Mi!!! I wanna watch with you!! But... WHY U LIVE SO FAR AWAY!! *bleh*

1:41 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home