<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, July 08, 2006

I open a new blog since my previous is too public. There are so many people that can read my blog although I open my blog for myself and friends only. I think this blog-site is better protected than my previous one. Therefore I give a new try to write something that I can share with my friends.

I get this blog from my friend Francis. He is one of my photographer friends. I know him when I join the first IR outing in Singapore in 2006. We start together to learn IR and get into a talk later. I read the things he writes in his blog. All the things he writes, are very interesting. I can see what he is going through and what he thinks. I understand how difficult it is to say goodbye. The first moment to feel the difficulty was at the IR outing. The handshake is the sign of farewell and that gives me the missing feeling. Then the second moment is my departure to The Netherlands at the airport. My relatives and friends bring me to the airport. I dare not to look back once I enter the counter.

Everything has a begin, has an end. Life is filled with ups and downs. I wish for all of my friends all the best! And I want to thank Francis to let me share his life with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home