0
comments
|
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Have you ever had that you spend days without knowing what you actually have done? Or you do nothing (useful) all the day. The life in The Netherlands is so boring. I can go to the town for just walking between the streets, but that is also very boring since the street is empty and all stores are closed at Sunday. In Asia every day all the shopping malls are very crowded. Mainly in the weekend. I like the sphere in Singapore since it gives me more home-feeling. The nightlife in The Netherlands is nothing else than clubbing or going to pub for drinking till you drop. There is nothing else you can do. When you look around outside you can smell the weed. Many Dutch likes smoking weed. They also have a store for selling those stuff which I think it is ridiculous.
Since I was alone today, I look for stuff I burn on CDs. I find the cartoon that I had liked very much: Dr. Slump! It is a very old cartoon but it is still very funny. In general I don't like "commedy-based" cartoon, but Dr. Slump is an exception. To be quite honest the jokes are very silly, but somehow they can me laugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home