1
comments
|
Sunday, August 27, 2006
I am asked to do some photo-editting for the photos of my cousin. Below I have added one of the photos that I have editted.

My cousin likes pink color very much. That is why I have make this collage pinky.
There is a friend that I know from Singapore who surprises me time and time. At the meeting of last Thursday she know what my principle is about drinking. And there are also other things that she knows me quite good. I am surprised that she knows me quite well in very short time. Some of my friends who knows me for many years, do not know get how I am.
Oh, there is something typical that some friends have asked me about my exchange programme in Singapore. Some of them wonder if I get know of a girlfriend or meet some nice girls there. I have met some nice girls there. I think that they will know who they are when they read my blog. But I don't want to have a relationship when I am in oversea for study since I don't think that a long distance relationship will last. As some of my friends know, I am not a person who is easy fall in love. It is not that I require a lot, but it is that I am so born. And besides I don't think that I am attractive.

1 Comments:
Hi Karfee :D...the photo is even more beautiful in big size :)..good job!!, I'm very lucky that I also got a lot of photos made by you, otherwise I would be very jealous :P. bye bye!
5:02 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home