0
comments
|
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
My uncle and his family come back from holiday today. In the morning my auntie calls me to let me know what time they will arrive. When they are arrived, the first person I see and the first person who calls me is my cousin Patsy. We bring all the bags in the house and then Patsy shows me her studio-shooting. Her album with photos is nice. I can get some inspiration of doing such photos. I can do that as well if I have time and some equipments.
After looking at the pics, we move to my house for lunch. For my uncle and his family, it is already a dinner since it is in the evening in Asia. After the lunch, Patsy makes a move to her house since her friend is visiting her. My uncle and auntie stays for chatting with my mum. I take the bike of my cousin to cycle to the town where I cut my hair (very short). Today, it is a rainy day! On the way back to home I become wet. I take a shower and go to my uncle house to collect my things. I am surprised that Patsy doesn't fall asleep. When I am at her house, we continue talking. From a certain moment she was tired and sleep on my legs. It likes many years ago when she was a little child who sleep on me a lot.
After getting my things back, I go to home to have a dinner. Then I move to my other cousin's house for repairing her PC. I turn mad when I am asked for fixing her PC. It is not because I don't like to help her, but her husband never listen to me. The result is that the computer is infected by spies and virus. I have solved the PC problems many and many times. I don't like to be the one who they can always count for my help since I have many important things to do. Since I have fixed his PC today (also other days), I don't have time for working on my research or revising for my exams. I cannot blame on him fully...but I tell him not to visit some "restricted" sites. But why does he never listen to me? Why can't people learn from their fault? Since people like to make the same fault again and again, I will only give them 1 chance to forgive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home