0
comments
|
Monday, August 14, 2006
I am surprised to receive a tag of my friend. Hereby thanks for visiting my blog!
This is my last weekend of my summer holiday. From next Wednesday I will stay in Rotterdam for preparing for my exams and continueing with my research. I am glad that my implementation of the Mathematics, that I formulate, is almost finished in MATLAB. There is one very annoying error in plotting the figure. For those who is a bit familar with MATLAB, knows that in MATLAB every variables are seen as "vectors" or in programming languages "arrays". Because of this property some of the principles for plotting figure cannot be easily applied. I have to find a way to solve this problem.
After my creating "my own" Maths, it is time to convert the function into a different domain for further analyze. This is a very crucial step since the problems can arise.
Apart from working on my research, I have called my relatives who are in Malaysia. My uncles and his family are in Malaysia, Singapore and Shanghai for holidaying. Tomorrow they will come back. That means that I have stayed at their house for exactly 1 month! Time flies by.
This week I called my relatives in Malaysia. I talked to my small cousins who like me alot. Surprisely, Xin Lin (a small cousin who live in Holland as well, but is now in Malaysia for holidaying with her parents and sister) talks to me on the phone. It is very funny to talk to her because of her sweet voice and it is my first time that we have a phone chat. We used to chat on msn and she talks more to me after my operation.
The one who hangs on the phone the longest, is without doubt Xiu Wen. It is very nice to hear from her that she is seriously thinking of how to write me a letter back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home