0
comments
|
Friday, October 13, 2006
It is a weird week for me. There are several nice and less nice things happened. The most happy thing is the graduation of my friend Mark. He starts with Electrical Engineering as when I start (which is in 2001). Currently there are only some students of our study-year left, who is still doing Electrical Engineering. Most of them has stopped already at their first year of the Bachelor, since it is too tough or it takes too much time for revising and keep working hard.
I am very glad for Mark that he finally reaches the "finish". He is the first one of all the Electrical Engineering students of 2001 who is graduating in our University. There is only 1 classmate/friend who graduated before Mark. Her name is Toby. When I was in Singapore, I had planned to visit Toby. But finally I could not make it because of the time issue.
Well, Toby finished her Master degree in Imperial College. She took one year Master course which is very tough. Mark finishes his Master here and now he is searching for a job. Below, there are some pics I took at his graduation.


I skip lectures at the Nuclear Institute when I went to Mark's graduation. I may miss lots of important things at the lectures, but I only know that my friend's graduation is more important. Fortunately, during the laboratory where I have nuclear tests, this week I have two tests, I manage to do them well without following the introduction course, which is given when I was at Mark's presentation.
The Wednesday is a really busy day. I have lectures and tests in the Nuclear Institute. Above, Mark's graduation. I have to rush through the tests since I have had a meeting with my friends who I know from Singapore. We met each other in Amsterdam, where we have had Japanese food. The day before, Tuesday, I have extra lectures till 9PM!!!
The night at Tuesday/Wednesday is horrible since I get a horrible phone call of my friend. I have never seen her being so "don't-know-how-to-do" and feeling lost. I have known her years. One thing is true: no matter how strong you are, one day your weakness will beat your strength.
*continue later*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home