<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Friday, October 27, 2006

Today, I receive my Bachelor of Science diploma. I have waited for this diploma for a year since there is only 1 course that I need to pass. And finally, in this summer I pass for that exam.

At today's ceremony, there are many people from my year who receive their Bachelor. I only took some pics. Below you can see how the sphere was.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I start with a picture of professor Beenakker. He is the head of the department of DIMES (Delft Institute of Microelectronics and Submicrontechnology). At Mark's thesis presentation, Beenakker was also present since he was one of the guys who would determine the score. After my distribution, Beenakker got into a talk with me, which surprised me. I am not a member of DIMES. How does he know me? Maybe he remembers my face at Mark's presentation and being present at the time when I did "solid state materials" course of professor Crans, where I tried to answer his questions all the time.

Now here is the pic of the happy ones who receive his/her diploma.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How do I feel at that moment? Well, just nothing special. Getting my Bachelor degree is a sign of a step further in my life. My plan is starting my Master thesis this summer. I like to do that in Asia, especially in Singapore. But let me see how my exams in the Master go first.

Today's greatest highlights are that my mother, cousin and two friends are presenting. They are my very good friends who I can talk, laugh and hanging around everywhere. Here is the pic of my family:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The little girl in front of my mother is Jennifer. She is the girl who my mom takes care of. It is a bit pity that Lili was not present. Lili is also a girl who my mom has been taken care of. People in Groningen thought that she was my daugther because they always see me with this little girl hanging around in the town and feeding ducks.

Following are the pics with my two friends. The first one is Siu Mei.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When she leaves, she asks me to company her when her boyfriend (Jok) is in overseas for conference. Because of Siu Mei, I dress today a bit decently. Else I will go to the ceremony with my casual dress. I like dressing decently, but since I don't think that my Bachelor is something special, so I would like to dress casual.

Now here is Celeste!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am glad to see her. She took the most shots of me today. Yesterday, she just comes back to Holland for the distribution of her sister, me and another friend of her. It is a great pity that I cannot talk to her that much in these few days since we live too far from each other and she has already been "booked" with the appointments with her friends. When we say goodbye to each other, she asks me (again) when I would visit her in Spain. I would like to visit, but let me see if my schedule allows. Because I have made appointment with my profs. However I will visit her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home