<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, November 11, 2006

Finally the party that I have planned, very long time ago, was on the last Saturday. The preparation was ‘horrible’. I had to organize lots of things with the help of my friends. We talked about the issues of how many things and where we had to buy. Above we also had to think how we transport so many things back to my room. Fortunately, some of my friends had a car and they helped me a lot.

So before the party started, my neighbor, Bou and me did shopping in the whole morning till afternoon. I rarely give a party since I don’t like it very much. At many parties, people have one goal: drink till you throw up. They barely know how their parents’ names are. And that is why I seldom go to parties.

By the way, the party that I organised, was not a ‘common’ party. Maybe some of the students may be disappointed of the fact that it was not the party what they expected. At least, I did not see any disappointing faces and at least I received nice handshaking of some students (after the party) for thanking me to organize such a party which gave me a very satisfied feeling.

Here I have some nice shots of the party of last Saturday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, at the party I have games to play: dices and big2 (or Chinese poker). And for the people who likes to be the next generation Holland Idol I have karaoke where they can paralyze all the people in my room with their songs. Although that some of them are shy to show their talent, there are also people who like to show their voice. I am glad to see that everyone was enjoying them self at my party. There were also foods provided for those who is tired and want to fill their stomach.

After the party, I bring some students to do some little ‘night’ sightseeing. We across the Erasmusbrug to take some pics. And I show them the boat (Spido) that brings the tourists around Rotterdam’s port. Some pics are shown here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That is my 1st week in Rotterdam. Again, I have no time for myself calm down. I have to organize lot of things for the party at the whole week. Only Sunday is the day where I can think of my next plan of the second quarter. This week, new lessons start. From that moment on, I have nothing else than studying.

My schedule is very shocking. I mean, there is no one day that I am quite early. I filled with classes every day from 08:30h – 17:30h. Except at Tuesday, where I have some gaps. That gap is reserved for tuition and working on my pace-project. I still give Dutch tuition to Yan. One of my students is interested in Dutch lesson as well. I also like to teach him and I will do that at the same day and time when I teach Yan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home