<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, August 18, 2007

I dunno what happens with my eyes. I am not able to see things sharp. I did a check up today, but they also do not have any idea what happened. Because I am kind of out-of focus, I am not able to edit my pics. Next week, I want to visit the doctor.

Besides this, I have had a good week. The week starts with meeting Airin and Nancy. When I saw Airin, I notice that her hair is cut. I didn't know that nancy cut her hair as well and she was kind of complaining. :P Well, I am very glad to see them and have a dinner with them. They are my true friends :)

The other days of teh week was just working and going to U. I met alot of good classmates. Of course, I talked to them for a while. Mainly discussing about how to survive of the coming retakes :P

Well, I don't want to write more stuff since my eyes become worse now. I copy down the things I wrote when I was in the train, writing about my Europe trip:


12Jul07
Today we start exploring Barcelona by ourself, withou my friend
Celeste. Well, I have been to Barcelona twice and this is my third
time. I have visted all the touristique things.

The day starts with visiting Park Guell. The park becomes less big
as when I visit it for the first time. But one thing is very clear:
it is crowded. Especially when the waether turns to good: sunny and
nice temperature.

I notice thar Cindy and Yian Ling can be very "girls". What I mean
with typical girls is for you to guess. It is nothing negative, but
it is a description I use.

Anyway, let's continue with my story.
We have spot Park Guell from the bottom to the top. Starting with
climbing up to the park to lcimbing up in the mountain of the park.
The worst thing is that the weather was not good: cloudy. Here are
the shots of Park Guell:


This is one of the towerw of Park Guell. It is at the entrance.


Sixiu and Cindy in front of the sign.


Groupphoto of the ladies in big long seat of the Park Guell.


A picture of Sixiu and Yan Ling.


They pretend being king, princess and maid. Guess who acts who.


A groupphoto of the ladies again, but in front of Gaudi's house.


We were finally on the top of the "lowest" mountain in Barcelona.


Behind, it is the city view of Barcelona.


What are they doing?


Somewhere in the park.


At the begin of the park.


The ladies again.


I am told by the ladies that at this corner the drama "Meteor Garden"
was filmed. So, Cindy and Yian Ling wanna be on photo.


Cindy and Yian Ling in action!


Just a snap.


Gaudi museum in the middle of the parc.

We spent the whole morning in the park. Our next target is the
very well known cathedral Sagrada Famillia. I didn't want to
climb up the cathedral, but the ladies do. While I am waiting for
them outside, I use all my lenses to shoot. Those shots will be
put in my multiply account later. Let me show you the
groupphoto of the ladies in front of Sagrada Familia:


Posing in front of the very well-known Sagrada Familia

After the ladies have visited Sagrada Famillia, we take the dinner.
We cannot spend too long on enjoying the dinner since we have to
rush to the mountain show that will start one hour later. You have
to be there early to get a good view to see the fountain. Altough
we are early, the best seat is taken by a guy who like making movies.
I talk to him when the ladies are walking around the fountain.

I cannot believe myself how many pics I took of the fountain when
the lightshow starts. The bad thing is, is that it is not dark enough.
It is also a great challenge for me to shoot well. Here are two shots:


We arrive there early. So there aren't many people. But at that time,
there is nothing special to see.



Notice that the place of the fountain is full crowded! Second,
the show starts and the fountain gets light plus they play
classic songs. It is very romantic if you go there with your
loved one.


I used to like the fountain alot. It was/is one of the must thing
you should visit when you go to Barcelona. But when I go there for
the second time, the wow and nice feeling are gone. But I still will
recommend people to visit since it is really interesting. I hope that
Cindy, Sixiu, Yan Ling and Yian Ling had enjoyed the show as much
as I did when I watched it for the first time.

The bad thing is that the day ends with feet filled with blisters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home