<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, September 29, 2007

This is a very stressing week for the managers at my work, because many deadlines should be cleared. And this week, I am the only one Quality Control since my other colleagues are busy with their study or they are sick. My manager was not present at Monday and at Wednesday, so I am responisble for releasing the software to our clients from all European countries. Although I have a big responsibility, I do not feel any pressure. But because I am the only one of my department, I will take more care of my tasks. That all leads to work harder and no time for chatting on msn all the time. :P

Well, it is weird that I do not feel any pressure that all the account managers and coordinators give to me. I wonder whether I do not realize that there is pressure or maybe I do not care about that. But both of them are not true...It is said that women are weird 'animals'. But they forget to include me as a weird garfield.

Anyway, this Tuesday, I have had a dinner with my friends: Lili, Lynette, Hoiwan and Danny. We went to a Mexican restaurant. The food itself is nothing special. Only the gathering of everybody together is very nice. My friends ask me when I will bring my girlfriend to show them. Nowadays all of them are attached except me. I say "bo bian". Love is very complicated. The one you like, may not the one you are searching for. Or in other case, the one you like, is the one who does not like you.

Well, let share some pics. Below there are two pics taken from Lynette's camera.


From left to right: Lili, Danny, me and Lynette. We have known
each other for 8 years+. Everyone is very tiring at that day since
we all rarely have slept. It also rains. When I look at my hair, I
realize that I forget to put stuff in my hair. :P And I also looks
pretty tall although I do not think I am. Danny should be slightly
taller. But why is he smaller on the pic?


Here a photo of Lynette and Hoiwan. Hoiwan used to call me often.
But her life is so busy that she does not have time for other things
than working, attending courses and pakdor. I hope she is still
the very happy girl. :)

This Thursday, the manager of the chemical department of TNO, wrote me an e-mail in which he said that I could not start with my research at the first of October at their research centre, because there were some troubles in the office. I have never been told before that I can start at the first october. After the introduction a few weeks ago, they told me that I would get their response before half october if things would turn out perfectly. So, I expect I will get a response at the end of October. In the meanwhile, I like to finish some of my reports and doing some orals. But this Thursday, they sent me an e-mail in which they tell me that I can start very soon. First, my project needs to be defined officially. Second, I want to discuss with my professor about the MSc project, since I want to know what my tasks are and what the official goal is. Third, discussion about the salary should be done. The last and not the least, TNO did not tell me before that I can start at first of October. I do not like the way of how they handle this. It is not a professional way.

Anyway, this Wednesday evening I prepared Rou Gu Cha for Bou and Sherry. I cook that before at one of the past KTV parties. They did not attend my KTV party since they were in France for holidaying. And I promise them that I will cook Rou Gu Cha for them and this week, I did. Luckily, we all survive from the Rou Gu Cha in the way of how I prepare :P They did not complain. The funny thing was that Sherry also wanted to eat the bones. Maybe she was too hungry.

This week, some nice things get along. First, I receive a sms of Shan Shan about Moon Festival. That sms is written in Chinese and my stupid mobile cannot read Chinese. It is said, things will be affected by its environment. What they mean is that (in my case): because the boss (which is me) cannot read Chinese very well, his fellowers (my mobile) also cannot read Chinese well. I sent her a sms back and she came on msn for a very short chat with me. :)
The second thing is, is that Cindy received my DVD. She likes it very much. But I did not know whether she had watched all the scenes on the DVD. Hopefully, Sixiu will also like the DVD that I have created for her as well.

Yesterday, I went to shopping in Groningen. I wanted to buy a gift for Airin's (already past) birthday and besides I had to collect my new pair of contact-lenses too. But the weather was terrible! It rained alot when I was in the town. Therefore I only collect my lenses and went to home. Arriving at home, I was completely wet.
It is too bad that I do not have any gift for Airin yet. I do not have time for shopping. Only during weekend I am allowed to shop. In the weekdays, I have to work or I have to do some study-related stuff.

By the way, I have bough a DVD with one of my favorite movies, which is "Wait 'Til You're Older"
(look at my profile for a complete list of the movies I like). In my previous blog, I also mention about this movie. But a good stuff is nice to talk about it again and again :P



Well, I saw this movie when I was in Singapore. I took the Chinese 1 module and at the end of this course, the teacher let us watch this movie. It was not able to watch the complete movie within an hour. So, people who likes to see the complete movie, can watch it at some days before exams perparation. I was interested in the movie and besides I have no mood for studying (which is a minor issue), so I continue to watch that movie. I noticed that there were only me and a guy who are watching the movie. All of our classmates must study very hard.

You may wonder why I bought this movie although I already have watched it. Well, I like to share good things with other. My mom and m bro's did not know about this movie. And when I did some shopping on internet, suddenly this movie comes to my mind. So, I order that movie and this weekend I receive it.

The thing that I like this movie is that the director displays the way of thinking when you are mature and when you are a child very strong. In our daily life we usually know that consciously or unconsciously. Everyone have their own difficulties that may not be understood by others. And when you see the complete picture, there might be no way to go back.

The story is about a very young guy who likes to grow up very fast, because he want to leave his current family behind. His biological mother is passed away and the little guy blames on the fault his new mother. He hates his new mother very much. Every time when the little guy try to escape from his house, his father will finally find him. His father will give him money in deal to come home. With all that money the little guy collects at one day, he can leave home forever.
But some day, the little guy meets a old guy who has a medicine that can let things grows up very fast. That little guy tries to steal that medicine and he takes that medicine by a fall. So, he grows up and his wish comes true. He leaves his home and goes to school to see his teacher who he likes very much. The little guy's father also works in that school, but his father does not know who his grown-up guy is. The little guy gets know more and more about his father's difficulties and finally he understands the difficulties of his new mother. But by that time, he is already an old man. He has many regrets in the past of what he did to his new mother and father. And he knows that there is no way back to make things good...

The very touching moments in the movie are the moment when the little guy meets his father when the little guy is already an old and when he realize that he is wrong. The other moment is when the little guy meets his new mother to say sorry.

In this movie, they also wanna tell you that there is always a hope. No matter how bad the situation is and no matter when it will be. As long as you keep that in your mind, the hope will be realized. :)

Anyway, after watching this movie, I write an report and in the evening I went to Fon Phoei's brithday.


18July2007
We are half of our way of our Europe trip. Sixiu, Cindy and Yanling are very tired of the rushing days. Cindy says she wanna be a princes when she is at my house and Sixiu wanna be a piggy. Yanling didn't have any request. So, I do my best to fullfill their requests :P

Today, we get up very late as last day. In the afternoon I bring the ladies to Amsterdam, to see windmills. Cindy didn't feel well in the morning. Although I want them try typical Dutch junk food, I slightly change my plan. After getting up, I prepare porridge for Cindy since I think that porridge is good for health. It is a salmon-fish porridge. Anyway, when Cindy took some porridge (and the other two ladies also do), we move to Amsterdam.

The place where we see the windmills is Zaanse Schans. That is also the place where I took THL to shoot windmills. I notice that the ladies like the coats very much. We stayed there quite long, although there are not many things to see.

After visiting Zaanse Schans, we go back to Amsterdam Central Station. The ladies want to go to Red Light District, which I do not know where it is. I called many friends of mine to ask. But most of them did not pick up the phone. I also have asked the police where it is. They told me how to get there, but I still cannot find the way. Finally I tried to call Andy who tell me where it is. Thanks to him, I know where it is.

It was my first time I go to such a 'weird' place. The women like a toy who stay in a bikini behind the glasses. I saw a man entering. I really do not get why those women will do such thing as their job. I personally think that human's body is very special. Some people seem to be fine to give their body to others with money return. I really do it is a great pity. It is not because they are pretty or ugly.

After seeing such a thing, it was time to go home. I cook Mexican food while I let them watch the Singaporean serial: Parental Guidances. I am very glad that they enjoy to stay in my house.

After the dinner, I play a movie which I like very much. That is 导盲犬小q. That is a kind of documentary about a dog's life which I have mentioned about it in my previous blog entries. So, if you are interested in why I like it so much, just scroll through my blog ba.

When the movies ends, I notice that Yanling fall asleep, because she is too tired. Cindy likes that movie very much and Sixiu cries. I personally think that that movie is very touching. I might cry if I am a girl too.
Sigh, talking about animals, I have a very bad thing to share. One of my goldfishes in my parents' house died today (30th of September 2007). My mom thinks that that fish suffers from cancer since his/her belly is very and very big. I thought that my fish is pregnant which I am very happy. But who knows that this a bad sign....I am kind of sad.

Anyway, let me continue with my story of the trip.
The last thing that I want to say, is that we did karaoke after the dinner. I did not know that Cindy can soooo good. We all sing the song "Liang_San_Bo_Yu_Ju_Li_Ye". We sing till 3am!!!


Tata, Sixiu inside the farm where they sell many typical Dutch stuff.


One more shot of Sixiu.


My model in front of the windmill...hehehe...j/k!


Actually, this is the first shot of today.


We were on our way to explore this little area.


Do you know what inside the blue bottles are? Yes, they are filed with milk!


Cindy with the cheeses.


The two ladies in front of my camera.


Hard working farmers :P


One shot of Cindy with Yanling.


The groupphoto of the ladies.


They are enjoying the snacks.


They are playing with the goats. They thought that the goat is stucked,
but they are wrong.


Jumping picture!


The last picture of Zaanse Schans.


Yaay, the KTV party starts.


Sixiu sings first.


Then Cindy's turn. Her voice is very and very nice. She lets my eyes open
outside and my months open inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home