0
comments
|
Saturday, September 15, 2007
I have no much mood to write. Scroll down for the pics plus the comments.

Starting with his presentation. He is not nervous.

We have waited for Suhaib for an hour already. We hope all the best for him.

Some people feel bored of waiting for 1 hour.

Finally he gets out of the room. His defense is over and he looks very good!

We are discussing about how his defense was.

Faisal gets the key of Suhaib's car to buy cakes.

Suhaib with his two supervisors Bert Monna (on the left) and Chris
Verhoeven (on the right). In between, it is Nick Van Der Meijs who
is one of the external. Professor J. Long was not present in this pic.

Celebration :)

My cakes! :P

Friends!

Leonardo from Bolivia and Suhaib.

All people from Pakistan together :P
Dinner 10 september 2007
After Nancy's holidaying, we go out for a dinner. The group is not completed because we miss Stephanie. But it was very nice to be together again :)

Shukyee and Anuska, looking at the medical description.

Pretty Nancy with her handsome boyfriend HC.

My card for Shukyee because she will graduate next week.

These are my gifts that I receive from my good friends Nancy and Airin.

Airin with the presents that Nancy give to her. She was very happy with her gifts. I feel so bad that I don't have any present for her yet
because my bank card is broken and I still do not know what I should
buy for her.
KTV party at my room at 8 september 2007
After the summer holiday, I organise a KTV party to get (international) students together to play and talk. The week before, we all have our retakes. So, the KTV party can also help people to relax after days of fighting for the exams.
As usual, I will cook dinner for all of them. This time, I prepare a dinner for 20+ people. I let them try Mexican food: Chilli Con Carne.
The KTV was very nice, like the previous KTV parties. I am very glad to see people enjoy the party. One of my students, Wang Jing Rong, bought a small gift for me when he was in China. I am very happy with that present. He let me feel that I like to be a good mentor :P hehehe...
At that day, there was also firework because of Wereldhavendagen. I miss the firework because I brought Sing's sister to meet her bro's while on the way I forget to bring my tripod with me. The choice at that moment was 1. going back to my room to grab the tripod or 2. bring her to meet her bro's and let her see the firework. People who know me well should know which choice I will make.
Let me show the pics of the KTV party. All pics are taken by my friends which I have set the setting for them with my camera. The last photo, the groupphoto, was taken by myself. But it turned out very bad because of blurring.

This is Xiong!

Two ladies who can sing very well.

I don't know what Bou is doing.

This is our Jacky cheung! He sings very well!

Sherry. Bou's lover :P

My good student who helps me alot with getting people to my KTV party.

Wangyan is one of my regular KTV singers :P

Sing's sister is reading my Advanced Photoshop magazine.

Zhoaduan is playing with the two ladies.

A nightshot with people.

I am asked to take a picture of her of the nightview of my place.

The groupphoto! All these people fit in my room :P
15July07
This day is nothing special. We just visit the Sacre Coeur, Eiffel Tower and finally the Arc De Triomphe. My feet are filled with blisters! I really don't like my Bortecelli shoes.
Enfin, during walking around in Eiffel Tower, there are two guys from Singapore starting to talk to us. They are backpacking in Europe and because they hear the Singapore English they confirm that "we" come from Singapore.

After miles of walking, we finally arrive at the well-known Sacre Coeur.
This church is gigantic big. There are lots of people walking around.

One picture of Sixiu with Sacre Coeur.



Guess what this is. Ya, this is the Eiffel Tower. That moment, thelight condition

Cindy is looking up in the Eiffel Tower. I personally don't like the
tower very much since the tower is for my feeling very crappy.

Guess what! We meet two guys from Singapore. They are backpacking
in Europe.

It is almost dark. The Eiffel turns out nicer. There are lights.

I think that this picture is taken by Cindy.

Hand held. This picture turns out pretty good.

At the square where we have a nice view of Eiffel Tower.

Our day ends with a picture of Arc De Triomphe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home