0
comments
|
Sunday, November 18, 2007
It has been a while that I update things about my current life. There are many things I like to write , since many good and bad things happened recently. However, my spare time is less and less. During each weekend, I am very tired. I sleep from 11pm to 11am!!! During the weekdays, I sleep from 12am to 6.10am. Besides being a piggy during the weekend, I go to swim every Sunday, because I want to be fit. I do not play badminton during weekdays anymore, since my tight schedule does not fit with weekly (Wednesday evening) sporting.
A very remarkable thing is that I finally get some more weight! Guess what! I am now almost 74kg! When I was back from Singapore, I was 63kg. Now I am 74kg! I am so happy. I wanna be more fatty. So, I hope that swimming will help me.
My M.Sc. encounters a very serious problem. I am in the down period, since I stuck at the optimizing process. The chemical sensor I have now reacts too slow, which is very impractical. I did some chemical adjustments in the preparation of the sensor and hopefully it will fasten my sensor a lot.
I thought that my research is processing very fast, but since I stuck with this problem for weeks, my project encouters a lot of delays. I really hope I can finish the optimizing process by this coming week, since next time I have to add an additional sustance in the sensor tom make it more steady.
Besides this, I have to create a membrane that does not let aqua passing through, but it can only let gasseous getting through. That will be very tough too since several aspects need to checked out.
All these nightmares should be finished by 6th of December. Why? Because I have a meeting with my professor from my U and a PhD from my U, surgical doctors from the Erasmus Medical Centre and my two supervisors from my research centre. That meeting will be talked about my M.Sc. project plus my results so far. I really hope I can show some good stuff to everyone during my presenatation. If I cannot, my cry will be with dry tears.
The last thing is about 乐乐. Tomorrow she is leaving for Portugal. Their parents have decided to settle down there, because they are running business. My mom met 乐乐 past Monday. I cannot see her last smile before she leaves me maybe forever. I am so sad....
Okay, these are my few updates only. Next time, I will try to write more. Now I need to count the sheeps above my bed. Good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home