0
comments
|
Sunday, January 27, 2008
This month, there are so many birthdays. First of all, Sing and Wang Yan have their birthday at the 24th of January. This year, I joined Sing's dinner. Last year, I was at Wang Yan's dinner. Although I joined Sing's birthday, I did not buy anything for him, since he asked me at the exam day. So, I did not have any preparation. Besides, he said once that he did not like receiving presents, since he did not like buying presents.
What I think of is trying to look for a nice book about China for him, since he will go to Beiing for exchange programme. But I need to check whether I am free for shopping. Coming weekend, I will not be on internet, since I will give a KTV party. That is also a goodbye party for Sing.
The next birthday, which is today, is my lovely cousin Xiu Wen. I bought a very huge card for her. This card will be very late when she received it. I hope I have made her happy by my call.
It has been a while I called her for a chit chat. The way of how she talks is still the same. Also her smile is the same. It was a funny chat. She said that she is now the shortest one among the other cousins of mine. She also says that mine Mandarin is improved. I really hope I can made it to come by when she receives her degree to the Secondary School. I really hope that she will do well at school.
Tomorrow my mother has her birthday. Too bad that I cannot company her since I have to work and to study. I brought my D2Hs with me this since I thought I will shoot my mother's birthday, which I have planned at Sunday. When I went to shopping yesterday, I did not see anything I like to buy for her.
While I was shopping, I was also looking around for the presents for Sing, Nancy, Gaofei and Lynette. Nancy's birthday is at 29th of January and Lynette's birthday is at 31th. Gaofei has her birthday at the 4th of February.
I really wanna shoot some pics with my mom. Too bad that I did not find any nice gifts. Also too bad that my little brother will buy a birthday cake for her tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home