<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, February 10, 2008

There is one thing that I usually face to. Once people are attached, they turn into a very different. Also, their analaysis skill is totally a mess.

I have friends whose relationship is like a traffic light: on, off, on, off etc. They said that having had some boyfriends/girlfriends might be good for you, since for each relationship you know better and better what you are searching for. I personally think that this is not the way to start with a relationship. Nowadays, people do think it is very common that a person has had some relationships. Maybe I am a very old-fashioned person when we are talking about relationship. But I personally do not like having had a few gf's before I meet the one.

I title this entry with "Love can make you stupid" because I notice that this happens to many people around me. No matter how smart they are, they can turn into a very different person. Also the way how they handle the problem is sometimes very not very understandable. Many of them will only focus their relationship and do not care about others. This is a very bad person.

Relationship is nowadays very weird. Many people start their first relationship at twelve years old age. I really do not understand how this could happen, but that is a fact. I do not say that you should be a mature before you can start with your (first) relationship, since many mature people also do not cherish the relationship, which leads to break up. When is it time to start with a relationship? In my opinion, the best time is when you know what you are searching for. Don't count on the trial-and-error way. The most succesful relationship start with knowing yourself very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home