0
comments
|
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Last weekend, I was not at home since I have shooting at the weekend and other things to do. During the weekdays at TNO, I was busying with finishing my experiments. I am quite happy with my results so far. But it will be a tough task to work out things perfectly. I need to study in how programming in LabView works. Sigh, I do not like programming very much.
Anyway, let me show you some shots of my friends, who are my models as well.

Here we have Petty! She cut her hair. When I chatted with her on
the phone, she said that her new look was terrible. But I personally
she looks fine.

This is Janet, Petty's sister. Does she look like her sister?

My first duoshoots. Too bad that I missed my backgroundsupporter
when I did this shooting. But this week, my backgroundsupporter
finally arrived.

You might wonder why I have headshots only. Well, because they
asked for it.

I personally like this duoshoots the most. I notice that their
sisters' relationship is very good!

This shoots with my student Kasia, were taken at Sunday's noon.
It was a tiring shooting since I gave instructions to my model and
the photographers who are interested in portrait shootings.

By the way, all the shoots were taken with my D2Hs with Nikon
28-70mm f2.8

I photoshop in many styles. I don't know which one they like.
I personally like natural looks: as less as possible photoshop.

This one is rarely photoshop. Is it slightly overexposed?

Is this underexposed?

I personally like this PS. I just do some small adjustments.

This is more PS. But I like this style too.
Next week, I am fully scheduled. This Wednesday when I came back to Delft, I informed Dafina about my coming-back. She said that next week, we (herself, Niels and me) have the big presentation about our work on the medical field of detection of malfunction of the intestines after a surgical operation. There are in total four presentations: Dafina (2x), Niels (1x) and myself (1x). Dafina will talk about her research plus the research of Wati. And I am talking about my CO2 research and Niels will deal with the medical fields. It will be a tough day since all the sponsors and professors will come. For that presentation, I also need to handle in a report that I had to finish within 2 days. When I was in Delft, I was working hard on the report.
Anyway, next week start with working in Amsterdam. The next day, Tuesday, I have to present my results in the meeting with all the smart people and sponsors of the whole project. At the evening, I have a dinner with all of my friends from my U, because Jimmy is leaving us for 1,5 year trip to many countries in Asia. At Wednesday, I play badminton. Bou's birthday is at Thursday and he treats his friends for dinner. I want to do an oral exam at Friday and after the oral, I go back to home to rest out. This month is a very busy month. But I will survive. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home