0
comments
|
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Last weekend, I gave a KTV party. Bou is leaving for vacation and before he left, he asked me to give a KTV party. I am told by Annie that Bou does like KTV alot. So, I call and e-mail everyone for the party. The weird thing is, is that everyone gives me just less than one week to organise an event. Do I look like a superman who can do multiple task without any problems? I doubt...., I do not have an S t-shirt hor!
So, last Saturday, there was KTV at my place. As usual, I am the only one who cook the meal for around 20 persons. This time, I let them try my Laksa. Some of them do not like eating spicy stuff and therefore I cook Rou Gu Cha for them. So, in the early morning, I went to market for food and stuff. In the afternoon, I start preparing. In the evening they can eat and sing.
It was nice to do a regular KTV party. I am a bit tired of partying, since I am in charge with buying, cooking and cleaning. Do I get something back? Of course! What is it? It is the fun we have. :) I really do want to give them some happiness.
Anyway, this week, I was busy with writing a programme in C. I promised my supervisor that I will complete the whole thing in C by next week. I want to push myself to work hard. Else I will lazy around then. Dafina looked at me with a big eye since there are alot of things that I have to do in C. But it will be alright. Trust me, please!
This week, I also talked to Dafina about the path that I have to go through for my M.Sc. project. There are a lot of work to do. I just finish with 1/4 of all. Since I am back scheduled, I want to work harder. I want to check how many things I can do simultaneously. Therefore, I ask Dafina whether I can start writing my thesis. She agreed and I told her that I will give her the first chapter of my thesis by next week.
On top of study, I am asked by a dealer to design a programme with which he can check the stokc of all his (5000-10000) products. I do like this challenge. Since both of my hands are filled with part-time and two studies, I look for friends to help me. Zhoa Duan and Bou will join me for doing this job. During the weeks, we have built a time schedule. Once the dealer comes back from his business trip, I will make an appointment with him for negotiations about our pay-off. Hopefully, this will be our first job to work together, since I want to do business with Zhao Duan and Bou.
Last Sunday, I did modelshooting. Finally I can use my background! I am very happy with the model and the results of the shoots. I will share some of the pics:

This is Izabella. She comes from Utrecht.

Izabella is half Polish and half Dutch.

She lets me think of Lele.

This Friday, I met Izabella at the train station in Utrecht. Since
she wants to collect the photos.

This is her mother. Izabella is a nice girl to work with. Hopefully,
we can work more next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home