0
comments
|
Saturday, April 19, 2008
This week, I am busy with sitting in front of the TV. A few months
ago, I dowloaded many episodes of One Million Star. That programme
is a very well-known "Idols" programme that is held in Taiwan. I
do think it is very pity that I miss many episodes, since it is
really a very nice programme. Before I watch the One Million Star,
I did not watch any kind of Idols. It is not that I do not like
it, but it is my mood. I want to watch when my mood rings me.
Well, the One Million Star is very great! That show is not only about
competition, but there is one very important element in that game,
which many people should learn and be aware of.
In competition, people only want to know how to survivie. When I was
in Singapore for study, all the students only focus on how to get good
marks. Since they think that a good grade will give them a good job or
at least, they are better paid than those with a so-so results. However,
looking at the reality, the most important thing to be really successful
in business or in many other aspects, are the experiences. That is the
thing that you only can get when you have tried and obtained from
working. In my opinion, you are very strong if you have many kind of
experiences and have people who can help you. People can be your
families. relatives or friends. In One Million Star, the participants
become friend finally. They start as opponents of each other. But
once time flies by, they notice that this game is not only a
competition. Friendship is the most value thing they get from this
competition. I do think, they do not care much about the prize
anymore, which I think, it is a good business.
Nowadays, people can only think about money. No money is no talk!
Money is important, but it is absolutely not a must. If you look around
this world, there are places where people do not talk about money.
Having money can be happy, but losing money does not mean the
ending of the world. One said that rich people are very bad. Well,
how about poor people? I do think that poor people are worse than
rich people. Where do the crimes come from?
Anyway, going back to One Million Star. It is my first time in my
life that I do see the participants as well as the judjes, audience
and the presentor cry. You know what?! I am also touched!
My tears were standy in my eyes! This is the first programme
that can make me sniff. My heart is jumping when they are beat
by other singers who are challenging them.
Tell you something. Currently I am poisoned by songs. Guess what?!
The singers of the songs are from the One Million Star. I am very
glad that they bring a good CD. In contrast to the singers in HK,
their songs are really crap. I did not listen to Cantonese songs for a
few years already. The songs, the lyrics and the singers make the
music dramatic bad.
Well, that's it for this entry. Tomorrow, a new one will be post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home