<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, June 08, 2008

There is a man who I am proud of and who other people should learn from. I know this man by watching the One Million Star. He is a man who can be touched very easily. You can see how he feels, since he shows his emotions very clearly. In contrast to me, I am a person who is not very easy to get touched. On top of that, I barely shows my emotions. Neither in front of my friends or families.

The fact that I want to write about his man is that he has a very nice character that many people should learn. During the singing competition, this man makes lots of good friends. I know that the singers, who are in the top 10, do not care about who will finally win. The winner becomes more or less. That is the man I mention here. His name is Aska Yang.

When there are only 6 men left, Aska retreats, which surprises everybody. His retreat is a very serious problem for the hits of that Idol based program. Since he is the superstar. He is the man who everyone is looking for. He is the man who can touch everyone's heart. His success is very nearby, but he gives up. Why?

When he applies for the singing competition, he reported his fake birthday. Everyone thought he was 24, in stead of 29! Because he cannot withstand his dishonesty, he decides to leave. During the end of the show, he makes that clear and he apologizes for his fake identity.

I see many people who are not honest. Almost all of them, will not admit his fault. Who will give up his or her dream for his or her mistake? Aska wanna be honest to everyone. Although becoming a singer is his dream, he gives up because of his dishonesty at the beginning of the competition.

There are many things you can do. But make sure you are honest and do not have any regrets. Since some roads there is no way back...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home