<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Friday, November 07, 2008

It has been a while ago that I organise a KTV party. I have been busy and besides many horrible things happen that make me very tired. So, there is no reason to have fun in my down period. Although this tough period is not over yet, I feel better and I don't want to let my friends waiting for having fun. Therefore, I give a KTV party.

At the KTV party, I will also provide Wii, big2 (Chinese poker) and mahjong. This time, I will meet many new faces. Some of them are my colleageaus. I usually cook for everyone. But this time, I take a day off. I suggest to do take-away.

One very unexpecting happened. There is a guy who lives in the common room!!! I rarely go to the common room. But since I want to check the room before I do KTV, I was shocked that there is a guy sleeping. That guy was my previous neighbour. That neighbour seems to be kicked out of his appartment who rent with his friends.

In my unit, you are not allowed to keep some living in any public places. I note that my current neighbour does thing behind my back. Without my permission she lets other people stay in our unit. I give my previous neighbour one week to stay, since he said he will leave next week. If he does not leave, I have to take action.

Coming Sunday, I probably will do a new model shooting. This time, the model is a girl who can get my attention. Yeah, she is the canteen girl I mentioned before. I finally can get her mobile as well. Those who are curious how she look like, do come by my blog. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home