0
comments
|
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Today, I feel a bit bored and I was surfing around and looking for something I can watch. It has been a while that I watch Singapore serie, since I cannot download it. But recently, I find a website where they stream videos like youtube. At that website, I was looking for 黄金路. I get this serie from some forum. It was just a random pick and to my surprise, I get addicted to this serie. So far, I watched 4 episodes. I like Singapore series more than the current HK series, because Singapore series are more realistic and they use their brain to make the serie.
In 黄金路, I like the family affairs a lot. I notice that I like family in which poor is put into central. In contrast to HK series, where rich and love are overpowered. Also, in HK series, the whole serie can be divided into three parts. The first part is about setting up the story. That is the most nice interesting part. The second part is about love, which makes me sick. The last part is about nothing, which shakes my head more and more. In Singapore series, many unexpected things happen which make them orginal and interesting as well. The ending is not always good, which makes them very exciting.
Okay, I have to sleep now since tomorrow I have to get up at 4 AM. Tata!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home