<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, July 19, 2008

This week, I get a very sad feeling about my project. I have solved many errors. Every time I solve them, new ones are waiting for me. I do really hate programming part. Besides, I am asked to give a short presentation about what I have done so far and what my current problems are. I notice that the things I have learned from my previous do not match with what people will use in real life. Sometimes, it is really confusing what the best tool is to present the work.

Because I feel sad about my project, I take my project more seriously. I told to myself many and many times to work hard. But I end up with doing nothing. But, this weekend, I have written 5 pages of my thesis. Tomorrow I will continue with writing, while I will try to do write another test code in C and writing a programme in MATLAB for my Fourier series analysis. Besides, I also will do some calculations on my read out electronics.

Last weeks, I have been busy with many things. First of all, it was my project. I also went to Utrecht to talk about to the boss for who I will build an application (software) with my friends. Thus, our first business is in our hand!
Last Tuesday, I gave Estella feedbacks about her exchange project. She graduated at Wednesday, which I am happy for her.
Last Wednesday, I cycle from Rotterdam to Delft. I bought a bike some weeks ago, since I want to work on my health condition and it is easier for me to go by bike then by public transport. The Dutch public transport is really very lousy: many delays and troubles.
The next day, Wati had her graduation and I had my presentation. In the evening I expected the doctors from Erasmus Medical Centre would come along. But they finally could not make it.
At Friday, I rush to home to get a mobile for my brother's birthday. But I was late and missed the mobile. Well, hopefully, I will get it next week for him.

I knock off now. Tomorrow, a new working day is waiting for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home