<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, November 01, 2008

This week, Eileen, Jok and Siu Mei treat me for a dinner. I didn't see
Eileen for a while. She said that she just quit her job. Now, she has
other offer. I talked to her about the business I am interested in. She
also has a business secret to share with me. She is interested in doing
business, but so far no one knows her intention, except her boyfriend.

When Eileen and me are talking about my current business project, she
asked me if I can create a bespoke software for her new company. I said
that is not a big deal. Hopefully, she managed to give me a job to work
on. So, I can keep my software business running.

The next day, I am playing tennis with a guy who seems to be the champion
of Peking University. People thought that I can play tennis very well. But
their image about me is totally.
Although, I am just a beginner, I do not think that guy is so strong. If I
Compare him with Patrick, he needs to practise alot to beat him.

At Thursday, Jok and Siu Mei treat me for a dinner. They were back from
their holiday in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. I note that they like
Thai's food a lot, since it is my second time that we had had Thai food.

The remaining days of the week, is nothing special. I called Celeste for
asking whether she had selected her M.Sc. project and she did. But
currently, she is very desperately looking for a room in Den Bosch,
where she has to start with her project. She has applied to many rooms
from internet. She only get 3 reactions from poeple and the very bad thing
is, is that those people broke their promises: they promise her that the
room will be hers, but when Celeste went to check the room and signing
the contract, the room is already rent. So, she had been faked for a
couple of time. She lost her time and patience.

I do understand her situation very well, since my current room was also
very hard to get. I offer my room for Celeste, so she can take time to
look around for a good place to stay.

The other thing that keep me active is helping Yu-Fang with her troubles.
My sixth sense says that that young lady is very "xinfu". Anyway, it has
been a few weeks that I tried to apply a handphone contract for her. But
the contract is still not signed. I wil try to help her with a contract
before she went to Italy for vacation with her friend.

When I look around my friends, I note that many and many of them have
been to vacation. I did not step out this little country since summer
2007. I am thinking back at that summer when I was touring through
Europe with my friends from Singapore.

My intention to go on holiday is now less. Because of the thing that
happened last week, which still keeps running. Besides, I do not have
any friends who can travel with me. Eileen, Siu Mei and Jok said that
I need to find a girlfriend. A gilfriend is not for travel purposes.
Eileen asked me if "I need help" since she can introduce some girls
to me. Do I look desperate? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home