<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Thursday, when I came home, I was quite tired and depressed. As usual, I did not take my unhappy things to home, since I think hurting one person is more than enough. But apart from this, I get a very bad news. This news made me really sad. I see things that I never see before. I heard things that I never hear before. I am surprised that I am never surprised before. All by all make me recently feeling quite down. My life is pretty tough nowadays. The troubles come from many corners.

I told my friends: "Do things that you can do!" Regret is the most painful punishment. I speak from my experience. The "regret" will always stay with you. On other hand, doing things which are bad, can also give you the never-forgettable "regret". All what I can say is, please avoid the regret! Think about your action! Be mature! In this world, you are not alone. Every single move is recorded and there is no way of back.

Anyway, I am blogging weird....Let me cut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home