<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, January 03, 2010

When I chat with people about my "love" life, many people have one very common thing that they will say: you are too picky! I am very surprised by their conclusion, since I don't know where they draw this conclusion from. They even do not know which kind of girls I am looking for, how can they say I am picky?

Anyway, the girl that you are waiting for, is the girl you meet when you close your eyes and spend at least 8 hours with her in a world where nobody can't disturb you both. This world must be very beautiful, since the whole world is about you + her story only. Besides, quarrels or other heart-hurting things do not exist. Do ask yourself if you have dated with someone from that world. If you ask me, then I say NO! I simply do not have a dreamgirl. Hahaha!

I think there is no need to mention which kind of girl I am looking for, since I think friends who know me well, do have a good idea what I am searching for. Although the look is not an important issue for me, I have considered to draw my perfect girl (just her face). My drawing skill is bad, but some how I want to give it a try to draw. I decided to draw her digitally, in stead of the traditional with paper and a pencil, since I am too lazy to scan. :p So, I will share her face once I finished with drawing. But dun expect a nice drawing, OK?

Now it is time to sleep. Maybe I finally will meet her where many others already have met their own ones. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home