<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope that for many people, this New Year will bring many happiness to everyone! This year, I brought my sound mixer to home. I let my family sing KTVs. It was funny, since the only one who likes to sing is my 表姐 cousin. We pushed my younger brothers to sing and finally everyone has sung at least one song. :P

On the New Year's eve, I didn't play any firework. I even did not touch one of them. It was too cold for me to play. My brother KarLoong also did not play. I think he is grown up already, since adults do not need to play. hahaha....

I will share some photos later. Today, my cousin 表哥 brought us a visit! Yay! I am happy to see him again! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home