0
comments
|
Saturday, November 07, 2009
This weekend, I went to Groningen to visit my mom and bros. I was exhausted as usual when I went home. When I was packing in Rotterdam, I brought some lecture notes and some papers with me. I thought, I will work on my thesis and studying for my oral exam. But it all ends to nothing. I was too tired and I lost the mood and energy to spend time on my study.
My friends were asking me about when I will graduate. This is a question where the answer can be only answered by my stupid supervisor who lets me wait, wait and wait. JW said that I have to complain. Sigh, I will push him to work this week. If he cannot give me sensor that works properly, I will ask Lukasz how we can solve this, since my patient is almost gone.
Edmin, the brother of Airin, contacted me yesterday (Sundday evening). He asked me a favor. He likes my work and he wants me to shoot his pre-wedding. I feel so honoured and as what I told Airin, if he pays me for my costs only, I will be very satisfied. But Airin refuses to let her brother to pay me the costs only. Edwin and Airin both think they have to pay me well, since that is probably the rule.
I do not want to make any profit, since it will be my first pre-wedding. There are many things involved if I want to work it out perfectly. Since I have lack of experience plus it is my good friend's brother, I really do not want to charge him. Well, we will see how this turns out...
This week, there is something that makes me very mad. It is about Micheal and Feifei's wedding. They married at Friday and they took one week honeymoon. After the honeymoon, Feifei starts asking me for the photos we (me and my 2 assistants) took at their wedding. I told them I did not convert them to JPG, since I did not have time for it yet. Somehow, she does not understand that and she kept asking me for the photos. She kept sending me messages through msn and tried to call me, while I was very busy with commercial work. I ignored her calls and messages. I asked Annie if I handled this correctly, but she said I should not do that. So, I start to answer her questions.
I was mad, because she didn't show any respect for me as friend or as a photographer to take my time to process her photos. The way of how she talked to me on msn, like a little child who is crying for a candle. She showed me an angry emotion icon on msn which I do not appreciate. I asked her for respect, since there were 2 other weddings I was in charge with. One of the wedding is my very good friend (Lili). My good friend's wedding be the top prior no matter what. Besides, Feifei did not pay me at all for being the photographer. So, how can she complain?
Bou said that no matter what, I should ask any compensation. So, they will show you respect. WinYan also mentioned about that. So, that is my lesson...
Last weekend, I had an enormous pain on my left elbow. I could not bend my arm, since it hurt a lot. Nancy said that it is probably a "tennisarm". Although I rarely use my left arm, how can I get that? I think it should be my injury in the past.
Last weekend, I also met a new girl called Stephanie Tai. She is a friend of Nancy. She came from Hong kong and brought Nancy a visit. Nancy and I brought her around in Rotterdam. At the end of the day, Nancy asked me what I think about Stephanie. Guess what?! Is Nancy trying to introduce a girl to me?





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home