<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, August 01, 2009

I lost the things I want to blog about this week. I have had bad sleeps. Although I was tired, I did not want to go to bed. When I went to bed, I wake up at 6AM. Usually, I set my alarm at 8AM. Ya, I am a lazy guy. I arrive at U (after I buy my breakfast and lunch) at around 10AM+.

This week, I contact Epson since my printer did not pass for its so called Nozzle Check. This bug companies me for almost one week and finally it has been solved with the help of Epson support. But when I tried to print a photo, the printer acts weird: in Window it is said that it is printing while on the display of the printer itself does not say it is printing. So, a new bug is waiting for me to company him.

I contact my canteengirl this week by sending her a sms to ask her if she is interested in new photoshoot. She said YES, but she has another friend who is interested in photoshooting as well. People who know the existance of my canteengirl, think that she is the girl I am looking for. Again, she will not be my potential girlfriend. During the sms "conservation" it is clear that we have some communication "problems". First of all, she usualyy ignores some of my questions. Besides, sometimes she gave me weird answer. E.g. I ask her "Is your hair currently grows longer?" Guess what she answered....She replied with "Ha, I have to disappointed. My hair is shorter than previous and I love it!" If she is my girlfriend, I think I will have a lot of headache, since she interprets my message totally wrong.

--- I am back ---
I did not have enough time to complete my entry last Sunday. Since I was leaving for Rotterdam. Anyway, let me continue with writing.

I was writing about my canteengirl. Hahaha...she is really the only girl who can catch my attention. But that is all only. I can feel there will be a lot of mistakes in communication if we get along together. That is really not what I want. I am looking for a girl who understands me and who can give me support.

About relationship, I had had a dinner with Lynette and Hoiwan. They were talking about me and my non-existence girlfriend. They think a 29 years old man can take a girlfriend at 18. My eye brows are bending as a "^". I think that the big age difference can give a problem too. Why? Generally, a late 20's old guy faces to a steady relationship. That is not what many of the 18 are looking for. But my two friends say that "do you know how cool it is for a man whose girlfriend who is at least 10 years younger than himself?" I really do not see any cool stuff on this.

During the dinner, Hoiwan was talking about Lili's wedding. Lili is not going to invite Hoiwan, because of Lili's brother affair with Hoiwan and Danny (Hoiwan's ex-boyfriend and Lili's good friend). I believe that Hoiwan does not see any issues with that. That is what I also noticed before from girls. Girls are sometimes very blind over their past. So, Lynette and me are somehow trying to put the Lili's wedding topic aside. Actually, Lynette was not informed that Lili is not inviting Hoiwan. I informed her by phone, since she was starting talking about Lili's wedding when we were chatting.

Last week, my supervisor gave me impossible job. After deep analysing and exchange knowledges with my roommates, it is really clear that it is impossible to do the measurements what my supervisor persist wants to have. Today, I open the discussion with him and I beat him again and he finally understands the impossibility. Sigh, why is life so complicated? Simplicity is the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home