0
comments
|
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Ya, last Friday, it was my birthday! Two weeks before my birthday, Annie sent me a card from Singapore. She said it very well in her card: "Remember, you're not getting older, but you're getting better". I am 29 now and I started my first business. Actually, I do not know what I am facing with, since the economy is still very bad. I think, I can grduate before the schoolyear ends, so I hope I will get better.
I am very happy for those who remind my birthday! Although many of them do not know I am blogging (almost) weekly, I want to thank them (again) all. Shan sent me a sms which makes me laugh. She hoped I will meet my dreamgirl soon. Now, I am 29, I really do think I should go to hold a girl's hand. Last weekend, my uncle said that guys at my ages already have a girlfriend or if they are lucky, they get married. I think that my mom also want to see coming home with a girl. Well, I will see how things turn out this year.
The day before my birthday, I have had my first business project. Suhaib brought his wife to Holland and he gave an after wedding party. He asked me to take photos and here you can see a photo I took of his whole family.

Family photo of Suhaib: from left to right, Dad, Suhaib, wife, sister and mother: taken with Nikon D2Hs and Nikon 28-70mm f2.8
It is a Pakistanese party. The food was nice and the Pakistanese people are nice. I started at 18.45h and I end at 23.30h. It was a long evening for me. The day before the shooting, I gave a presentation of the Microsystems Integration. Sing needed a lot of my help to perform well in that project.
On my birthday, Celeste had her MSc defense and graduation. She performed very, VERY well!!! She got a 9,5/10, which is an 'excellent' mark. Before she started with her presentation, she asked me whether I had my birthday. Hahaha...Anyway, here you have her family photo.

Celeste and her parents and sister: taken with Nikon D2Hs and Nikon 28-70mm f2.8
Many good and nice things happened at and around my birthday. I hope more and more happy things will keep coming. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home