<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Friday, March 13, 2009

It has been more than two weeks I have been waiting for response of my supervisors after I handle in my second draft of my thesis and a list of components that I want to order to build my circuit. I want to prove that I am the guy who knows the best of how things work. The frustrations of my thesis really irritates me so much. My supervisor promises me to order the components I want, but it seems that he didn't order at all because he is sick. How difficult is it to pass the list I create in Excel with all essential information for ordering to one of his colleagues? Because I think my supervisors waste my time, I take my move to go to the old man who is from financial department to ask him a favor: do the order for me.

While I was waiting, I was helping a student from my group with programming in C. I see many problems that I previously have encountered. Luckily I can solve all that problems with a few clicks. Else, he will waste months for searching and looking around for solutions.

This weekend, I also will stay in Rotterdam, since tomorrow I will bring Henry and others to Amsterdam for career event. Hopefully they all will have a nice job after visiting this big event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home