0
comments
|
Friday, February 20, 2009
This weekend, I will not go home. That is why I am blogging now.
Recently, I am very busy with setting up businesses. Today, I will go to the government agency for informing about running business. We called this agency in Dutch Kamer van Koophandel, abbreviated as KvK. Before we register, we want to know the differences in the entrepreneurship and what the best (in terms of taxes etc) one for us will be.
Who are we? We are students from TU Delft. Shabir, Zhoaduan and me want to start company. Since Zhoaduan does not understand Dutch, Shabir and me will go to the KvK. It might sound a bit rush. But currently, we find a very interesting project where we can work on for 1.5 years. To able to get that project, we think that we better represent ourself as a start-up company.
To start a company is not a minute work. A lot of preparation and organisation have to done. Besided these, Zhoaduan and me are very busy with the final touch of our first software for Kannai. Next week, I can go to Kannai to give them the software they ask me to build. Also next week, Henry will come to Holland. I have to do some preparation to welcome him. :) Tomorrow, I will go to On Yi's party. I haven't seen her for months, since she was in US and HK for internship. But, she will leave Holland soon again, since she will go to Africa for another internship.
Anyway, I have to stop writing. Since I want to give the last minutes of this week to my thesis..:P hehehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home