0
comments
|
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Recently, I have heard many broke ups in relationship and many marriages. The most surprising broke up is my friend's relationship. I do not expect that that will happen to her, since her relationship seems be very steady.
Anyway, I always wonder why there are "so many" broke ups in relationship. I do not know how they feel if one day, when they start their own family and when they go shopping and meet their ex-bf's/ex-gf's. Imagina, that you regularly meet your ex in anywhere you go, how will you feel?
The main question is, why do people want to start a relationship? I think people will say that they like each other and that is why they want to be together. But do they ask themselves if they want to be together forever? Some people said, they never consider it or they are scared to think about it, since they do not want to stick to him/her for their rest of life. So, what is the meaning of starting a relationship then? Or, why do you like to be together?
In a relationship, one can hurt other with or without purposes. I see that communication is very and very important in relationship. Some of the messages that are misunderstood, might lead to break up. I do think it is great pity that some of my friends' relationship have an end....
Anyway, yesterday, I called Xiu Wen. I notice that she is grown up. Her way of talking just likes his mom, thus my prettiest cousin. She made a lot of jokes. But one thing still remains: she is still the boss over all other children. :P
On the phone, she always said "表朻, 我很忙的!". I do not understand why people in Asian are always busy. I want to bring Xiu Wen to look around. But I think I will not have that chance when I am back in Malaysia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home