<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Friday, January 23, 2009

I have been sick for 4 days. The fever started at Monday. I felt something strange while I was working. Then at Monday's night, I felt very unwell. I got very cold. The next day, I woke up at 10:40h which is not an usual time for me. My cousin called me as well, since he was asking me for help. He noticed that I was sick too. After his call, I decided to go back to home.

I hate being sick, since I lost a lot of my time. I had planned to do shooting for Yuan Duo, which was my gift for her leaving to China. Because of my bad health I have to cancel the shooting. Also, I promised to give graduation pictures to a guy. It was a paid assignment.

Today, I feel much better. My body is really weak, since it takes more time to recover than usual. I haven't been sick for a very long time. But it does not mean, I need such a long time to recover.

While I was sick, I watched Bleach on youtube. It is a very nice anime. The first part (I think till episode 1 - 70) is the most interesting part than the second part (which is from 70 - 109). I didn't watch them at once. The most meaning part of what I have seen in Bleach is in episode 109. It starts from 15:15min in which you can see how ghost-life is. Bleach is not only about fighting till your sword breaks, but in that episode attention on our after life is painted as well. I like the mainperson who shows his careness to the ghost very much. He brought flowers to the passing little girl. This small thing in Bleach, shows the good heart of the writer.

Anyway, today I also talked to my buddy On Yi. She seems very being very stressed, because there are a lot of work she has to do before she flies back to Holland. She teases me again. This time, she asks me who is the prettiest on the photo. At the end of the chat, she wishes me a Happy Chinese New Year and she asks me for angboa! I said "I give you one, if I have a girlfriend." Then, she says "You finally wanna have a girlfriend?! I will search one for you." I joke "I want to have one that are at least as good as you." While I said that, I expect she would say that no such a girl will exist. But she said something about her bad characters, which I apparently do not discover yet, luckily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home