<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Sunday, March 29, 2009

Since a few years ago, I work in Amsterdam every Monday. At the beginning months working at AP is quite fresh. Every thing is new to me, but I notice very soon that something is wrong in this company. The most obvious thing is the abscent of the unity. Although you suppose to work as a team, there are smells in the air that the teamwork/unity is only a "moral".

Now, after more than 2 years working at Albumprinter, my motivation to work good or hard is totally gone. In the past few weeks, my (Quality Control) manager is fired. Some of the higher managers did quit the job. Does Albumprinter has a financial problem? Nope, since they make a huge profit last year.

The most incredible thing is the announcement of last Friday. Our CEO get fired too! From Monday on, we get a new CEO. I do wonder how long this biggest company in printing photobooks can still hold. In my opinion, some of the higher managers cannot be missed. But somehow, for an unknown reason, the shareholders or the CEO let them go.

When I discuss the leaving of the CEO with Bou, he said that many people at Albumorinter are very unhappy. It is not because of that people were leaving or that we lost our CEO, but it is because of they are pushed to do impossible things. That means, many OTs and inner madness at their bosses.

I do not know how Albumprinter would be with the new CEO. He seemed to be a very great guy in business. I only hope that I can beat Albumprinter, no matter if they have a new and very wellknown CEO in business, since I want to start IT business in printing books and take their market over later. :P

This weekend, I was looking around for a legal version of Windows XP Pro retail version and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Adobe Photoshop Pro CS4 costs me 500euro and currently I still do not find a good deal for Windows. Slowly, my photography makes progress. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home